Batsis(Trans) Graduation

*The title pretty much says it all. Batsis graduation from Gotham Academy and her family is there to support her.*

*********************************************************************************

She was scared, she was graduating from a place that was basically hell on earth for her since she transitioned.

She waited in the line and being as her last name was Wayne she had a long time to wait for her name to be called.

She looked at into the audience and she saw you her mother,her father, her brothers and sisters and of course Alfred who couldn't stop crying.

She stood up straight and fixed her cap and gown. Finally her name was called but what she didn't expect was to be named Valedictorian.

The crowd went crazy but she knew it was just you guys going ape shit.

She thanked the principal before giving her speech.

"I wasn't expecting this honor so thank you..--I want to thank the teachers and staff for there help and support. To my fellow classmates.  This isn't the end our journey begins now and this is only the beginning. So to you I have to say good luck and I'll be rooting for you. Congratulations class of 2017!!!"

The students all cheered and shouted with glee.

All the students walked out to the football field where the parents would meet them.

She looked around for her family but couldn't see them.

She laughed when she felt someone pick her up and twirl her in the air.

"Guess who?" The voice chuckled.

"Um...well I'm not in a relationship so I'm gonna guess one of my annoying brothers."

"Hey I'm annoying." Dick whined placing her on the ground.

She smiled but she when she saw you she ran and hugged you.

"I'm so proud you." You sobbed.

She cried too.

You pulled away and gave her a heartfelt smile,"I am so proud to call you my daughter."

Some cleared there throat,"Our daughter." Bruce walked over and gave her a hug.

"So proud of you sweetheart."

"Thanks guys but you didn't have to come."

"What and miss Drake get jealous over you being a valedictorian. No way." Damian scoff and smirked as Tim glared at him.

You chuckle and then them again.

"So your the trans girl I keep hearing about." You around to one of the schools Football quarterbacks.

"Um yeah. What's it to you?"

He smirked,"So are you into men or girls?"

"Excuse me?"

"Do you still have a--you know a di--

"Who the fuck are you?" Your mother growled.

"I'm Adam Brooks the hottest guy at this school. So are you a like a milf?"

Your father was seconds from beating the shit out of him but Dick held him back.

You took a step towards the boy,"What's your problem, you don't know me or my family. So why do you feel the need to insult them? How would you like it if I did that to yours.. huh?" She placed her hands on her hips.

The guy scoffed,"Am I suppose to be scared? What a wimp."

The boys were beyond furious but before they could react (D/n) sucker punched him square in the face sending him to the ground.

"Bitch you fucking broke my nose!!!" He yelled as blood gushed out of his nose.

"I'm usually not one for violence. Be thankful that u just broke your nose, my brothers would've have done a lot worse to you." She fixed her gown and walked away.

Leaving the boy and the rest of you all stunned.

"That's my girl. " You sighed also walking away.