Batsis Teen Pregnancy Pt 2

They boys and (D/n) stood still and stiff as statue. She wasn't ready to tell her parents but it seemed like today was the day.

Your daughter moved closer towards you and your eyes widened. "(D/n)?"

Before you or her could say anything Bruce walked in and you turned on your heels. Before he could speak you kissed him.

"mm..dear." He whined.

You broke apart and smiled."Alfred said there's a new case. Go to the cave. Like now Bruce." You said nervously.

He nodded and left for the cave. You world around to your kids and sighed." Start talking."You pinched the bridge of your nose.

--------

"So you just decided to not tell me or anyone. And Tim I'm proud of you for taking care of your sister but I wished I had been informed." You weren't filled with anger but you weren't sunshine and rainbows either.

"I know Mom and I'm sorry. I made him swear to not tell anyone. I wanted to do it when I was ready." (D/n) sighed leaning against Jason's shoulder.

You stand up with your hands on your hips."Your father is going to lose his fucking mind." You swore.

''Miss Wayne!" Alfred scolded since he had been standing there.

"My bad." The kids chuckled and smirked.

Jason looked at his sister and back at you." So. Can I kill Nate?"

"No!" everyone said.

He grumbled about unfair treatment and (D/n) chuckled.

You sigh."Well seeing as we know you have to tell your Dad."

The look on her face was pure horror.

"Mom--

"No. You have to tell him. He'll be disappointed but he deserves to know he'll be a grandpa." You grin the last part.

"You'll be a grandma." Dick reminded.

"But I'm a young one--Wait this serious go tell your father please." You remember the problem and corrected yourself.

She gets to her feet and heads to the cave.

"You just sent her to her death!" Dick shrieked.

Tim throw a piece of popcorn in his mouth." I doubt he'll kill her. He has a no kill rule."

"Still. (D/n) is his only daughter. We really don't know how he'll react." Jason said leaving the living room for the kitchen.

Hearing this you decide to follow her.

----

Once you arrived at the cave you heard yelling,screaming, and crying.

You rushed over to Bruce destroying files and clearly pissed off.

You place a arm around your emotional daughter. "What happened?" You questioned.

"Where is that Son of a bitch. I won't ask again." He said weirdly calm.

"Bruce no."

He turns to you. You can see the crazy and rage in his eyes." He did this to her. And thinks its okay to just cut her and the baby out of his life like their some sore. I...I'll--

"You'll what?! Kill him? And what will that do. Besides scare her more than she already is. Killing him won't do anything for her or the baby Bruce and you know that." You walk over to him and place a hand on his left cheek.