Beatle Kid Part 1

INTRO!!!!

INTRO!!!!

Hope was a girl who was the only daughter of Stacie. Who had chosen to be a single mom. Hope did not yet know even know who her father was. Hope's mother had told her, that she became pregnant with Hope when she was dating 4 men at the same time. The relationships were long over before she found out that she was pregnant with Hope.  And Stacie didn't tell anyone who the father of Hope was.

So Hope was born, and Hope had never had met her father. Her mother was what you might call a real flower power hippie. After the birth of Hope, she didn't want, no more man in her life, but still believed in the peace and love and that crap. Stacie and Hope lived together in a living group of remaining hippies.

 When Hope was 4, her mother's cancer  was discovered, and her mother did  have no contact with her family for years. They had thrown her out of the House when she was 16, and said to her she never had to come back.  Stacie had taken this advice. And went her one way, gone to never looking back on her youth. That was no good anyway. The only 4 years, she and her daughter had done everything together. they loved each other so mutch, But times were changing. And not for the better....

Stacie heard she had cancer and not long to live. But Stacie knew that if she did not something quickly, that after her death her daughter did not have something to fall back on. She did have friends but she also knew that Hope had no future there.  She now had to do what's right for Hope and decided to rejoin the 4 men to tell them maybe they were the father of her little girl.

She hoped that if there is only 1 would take the responsibility.Hope was not told jet that her mother would die soon, with that she wanted to wait, but yet she knew she had to do that quickly.