Beatle kid Part 20

ut what was the best solution?

Was it possible to tell the world that John was not her father, and that they knew that for a long time, not really, that would give more questions then answers. Like why they knew and who was her real dad.

Maybe they could tell that Paul was her father? Maybe that could be the answer.

Was also suggested but there came also more questions again. Why they made that only now publicly and not before.

Finally it was Ringo who said

"the truth that is all we can do. We tell the truth. That Hope has long been in love with Julian is and that she has kept it a secret for years. When she a year or two ago with this secret was caught. That's when John had wanted a test and that there come out was that he was not the father of Hope. But we don't tell that Paul is her biological father. Just you John. That it was the way for Hope to made the path free to feel for Julian of how she felt about him. To the great disappointment of John. Who had hoped that she was his daughter. For John still had the feeling that she was his daughter. But there is no blood between their. It was proved. As a result, the road was free to for Julian and Hope to do what they wanted.

George looked at Hope and said "are you ready fighting for this? I mean really fight! Because It is not going to be easy, that you have to understand."

"I fight already for so long now, I might as well be ussed to it." reply Hope with tears in her eyes. "I have a feeling that I have my whole life already being fighting for my happiness. "

Paul looked at her and walked over to her and hold her for the first time this evening and said "You were and are never alone, you know that sweetie." And he gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"We stand behind you there you can count on. All off us here." John said.

Julian came to her and took her over from Paul and took her in his arms. He said "As I said before it takes 2 too tango. We can do this together. You are not alone. I know what I want and that's you, I'm unfortunately not sure what you want."

He looked at her a little unsure, and Hope said "I want your also already for a long, long time. but I am so scared what the rest of the world will think about it."

"The rest of the world, screw them!" called Julian. "It is just between you and me, and it will take a while before people are used to this , but that should not stop us! We want us to be together. And that's what we are going to do!!! It is our life."

"Yes you have a point Jules. But still it can be tricky." John said " We know the 2 of you wanne be together. That we do know Julian, but we can also not risk it, if it is just for a chrush, you 2 have for each other. We are not going to turn everything upside down , just to a puppy love between the 2 of you. It must be true love and nothing else. I mean it! We are not going to turn everything upside down for a puppy love, remember this good!!!!. I'm ready to do this but not today you two are together and tomorrow your not, no it have to be here longer. It must be good!!!!"

"That this is Dad." answered Julian.

"I believe you, Okay then there is the next issue than, there is 10 years difference between you 2, how do you approach this." Ringo asked.

"How do you mean?" asked Hope.

" As I say it, people are going Judging you also about you're just 19 years and Julian is 29, that is much on your age Hope, how do you deal with that to the outside world. That you don't mind do not mean that the rest off the world see eye to eye with you, myself however I see it also but I love you no mather what."answered Ringo. "But the outside world is not as tolerant as I am now. There are you guys really be facing with. That is there also for the wait. Please also know that!!!!"

" It's just that You are too old to be laying over my knee and get spank'd young lady otherwise I would have done that! " George Answered. "You put everything upside down as usual, and then you find it crazy that you are called beatlekid. We got into trouble all the time in our beatletime and have done that years ago and you're just followed right into our footsteps."

" That is ridicuul! I can't make music and I sing horrible." answered Hope.

"Sure you can." answered John, like only John could "Only Your voice sound terrible false when you sing. That's all."

Hope looked at him mad and said" That's mean! that hurts my feelings John."

"Also our ears when you sing Hope, chuckled Paul, For the rest you can get everything with us from each off us and you darn well know it!!!!