Beatle kid Part 32

After about 20 minutes, George and Hope came to in the hospital.
Julian was at that time very worried about his wife who he had forgotten.
He had realized that he had forgotten Hope when he arrived was in the hospital and wanted to go back home to her.
But was stoped by the staff of the hospital who told him that Hope was on his way and would be brought by one of her father's.
Julian was worried who it would be?
Who ever it was,He would certainly be furious at him.
Who would forget to take his wife to the hospital, who was about to dilever a baby in the world.
That will be happening to me again ,thought Julian.
At that time, came George raced in with Hope in a wheelchair who had to hold on tight to not to fall out
That's how wild George was with the wheelchair when passing everyboby by.
George called that Hope had to give birth to his grandchild!!!!
And then he saw Julian and called to him
"You Dirty Bastard!!!! Are you completely mad!!!! Leaving my little girl behind all alone!!! What kind a guy are you?
I do know, that you're not finish with all of us!!!! and make now but that you're there for my little girl
otherwise I kill you and I'm sure all her fathers here agree on with me, even yours, Jules!!! "
Jules took Hope over from George and took Hope with him to the reception
where he already had begun to tell he was becoming a father, and realized that he had forgotten Hope.