Beatle kid Part 13

Moments later she thought "I just call with George, who has not betrayed me yet

Moments later she thought "I just call with George, who has not betrayed me yet. Ringo did! I am not going to call Ringo!" She turned to the phone and dailed the phone number of George and heard George come on the other side who said "Hi sweetie! How's things over there? Do you miss me a little?

"Sure I do." said Hope "Very much." After some chitchat  Hope brought the conversation to what she wanted to say and ask. She told George that she had told Julian that she knew, who her father was. But that she had not told him who it was. But that he wanted to know and she could do now.  What would be best thing to do?

He answered that "She herselve had to take this decision. She was now old and wise enough and if she wanted that he knew she had to tell him." but he also said. "But you are hopefully over your infatuation of Jules? There is a big chance that he'll see stil as his little sister and not as a woman of the world. I hope you are well aware off that." said George.

"Of course I am over my  romantic feelings  for Julian! What do you think George?  I don't stay forever being in love with him!"She answered and lye quickly.  The reality was that she never come over her love to Julian but she did not want someone knew that.

Later that evening when they were sitting together at the table.  Where Julian had made a meal.  He began talking about again. He told her that he had called his father and had asked him about it. And that he had replied "That if she is ready, she will tell you Jules, And also what the reason was, we had to do the test as well. She has to tell you that too I believe.

"Why?" had Julian responded "Was there a reason then for it to find out?"

"Yes there was a bloody good reason that we had to found out!"John had said "But that she can tell you herself and if she don't, than  I will do tell you the reason myself! All She had to do is to  keep her mouth shut. She has called it on herself now. She said A and if its needed I should say B! Tell her just, that I said that.  She knows what I mean with that." answered John.

Julian looked at her and asked what John had intended. Hope got tears in her eyes and wished he hadn't done that and said "Why, why Julian did you called John? You should not have done that."

Julian who seemed a lot like his father with his temparament looked at her and said "Well, I want to know what is going on here?  Everybody talked in riddles and I have a feeling that something is not right!!!

He looked very angry. Hope looked at the ground and said "Do you remember, when I got my accident?" He looked at her surprised and said "Yes I do remember."

"You may also know that it happens after I had quarrel with my fathers." She said. "I also know that!!!" he snapped again "Is this going somewhere or not?"

 "I had my reason to not want to be with John." she answered him.

"What do you mean? Was he mean to you?" Julian ask.

"No,  not really. But he had found out that I wanted to not be with him and forced me along with the rest, to tell what was bothering me. Then I told that I was in love, but not yet on who. They wanted to know and then I ran away." Hope swallowd took a deep breathe and answered on . "Later on I told  Ringo in confidence on who I was in love with, and who has after that  briefed to the rest on who I was in love. Thereupon they wanted to know who my father was."

"I do not understand that!" answered a frustrated Julian "What has this thing have to do with the other? And what do you mean they wanted it then suddenly know?"

Hope had no choice, she had to tell him otherwise John would.  So she  turned away from him and answered softly "Because I was in love which could also be one of my brothers." Thereupon it became quiet. "Were you in love with James or Dhani or Sean then?" he asked. He was confused when he ask her this.  She answered "No."

"Zac or Jason maybe then?" He asked. "No." she said softly "Then I never had told  Ringo on who I was in love with." It seemed to last forever before the penny fell at Julian. He went with his hands through his hair and said "Please do not tell me that you was in love with me?"

Which she answered "Then I will say no more." She stood still with her back to him. Tears falling of her face when He came to her and turned her around,   she wanted to break free. But he held her firmly and Julian said angry "Who is your father?! I want to  know now!!! Damn it."

"Paul." she answered not daring to look at him. He closed his eyes and turned around and walked away moments later she heard the front door close. He had left her house and her...She was all alone.....