Beatle kid Part 18

How this had to go from here? Hope didn't know

How this had to go from here? Hope didn't know.  How was Hope ever going tell this to John, George, Paul and Ringo? She knew she loved Julian and that was never going to changes, but there was always a lot of changes in her life. So that was no excuse. Still it scared her, her dad's knew her feelings for Julian, they didn't like it, but they knew. How could she tell them now that she and Julian were together now? It was still so vulnerable and fresh. She wanted to get her feet back on the ground again before she would tell anyone about her and Julian. 

So she asked Julian to keep it for themselves instead of telling it yet. She did not want the outside world to know this already and tell them it was a bad idea, and that would include her fathers. She asked him to keep their relationship secret..... 

Julian didn't like it,  he even said that it would be best to tell at least the family what was going on between her and him.  But Hope wouldn't wanne hear about it, she just wanted to get to learn Julian in this new way and take the time for it. Time that wasn't there. All she could think aabout was that The press and the fans wouldn't have it. The family could also very well be against it. Too much pressure for her now. She just wanted some time herself, Julian give in reluctantly ...

That went fairly well, that is, until the bomb went off, then there was no way back. that was something to be waiting for of course ....

There was, early in the morning, hard knokking and beaten at her door. Hope jumped up from out of her bed, was frightened by the hard sound. She peeked outside her window to see who was there and saw her dad's standing there. Somehow she knew her game was up, and ran down stairs  after she said against Julian that he had to remain above in the bedroom. That her dad's were there. With not so happy faces. Julian said " I'll come along,  they have the right to know Hope. You knew this day was coming. "

She looked at Julian and  hissed " maybe they don't know. You don't know that! And then we told them with out a reason."

She looked at him and said " Get back upstairs,  wait for me there!"

Julian was pissed off and said " Fine, but if they know, I will not hide anymore! This game has gone on long enough.  I want not to have to hide my feelings about us anymore!"

 She waithing till he got back upstairs,  then opened the door and asked  her dad's "What is up guys? Is there anything happening?"  

Furious they came in and George said "You could say that again missy!"

"What are you think your doing young lady?" asked Paul.

"What are you talking about?" asked Hope back.

John pushed her aside while he sneerded "Where is Julian?" 

Hope knew very well that he was upstairs but pretended she didn't know where Julian was. "How should I know?" asked Hope back.

Which Ringo was Shaking his head in disbelieve and said "You know damn well where he is, he's here, isn't he?"

"Of course he is not." answered Hope and wondered how they knew that Jules was with her.

"Fine then," said George with an evil grin on his face as if he had won. "Then you don't also mind that we have a look around to see if you are not lying?"

Hope swallowed and said with a bluff "Go ahead". Hoping that Julian would hide.

John said "I'll stay here with Hope so she would not be able to run away if you guys find my son, the rest search the House now to found my son. And if they find him,  you're in trouble young lady!!!! "

The rest spreading across her house, and moments later  John and Hope heard that George had found Julian and called that he had him, and that they came down stairs together. The rest came also and Hope saw that everyone was mad including Julian.  Why she did not know, but that she knew it fast enough was clear.

John grip Hope tightly and pressed her hard handed in the Chair that there happen to be standing and started to curse, stuff like "Where they thought to be doing and why they lied to them?"

Julian answered "that they kept it secret, because they first wanted to discover if this was what they have wanted."

Which Paul growled "Well I sure hope for you guys, that you now know what you want since this is big news that was an hour ago already big announced in the media!!!"

Hope looked at Julian terrified and shook her head. She couldn't believe this was happening.  Ringo walked up to the tv and turned it on and there is was! The tv was just telling that incest was committed between her and Julian, that it was  scandalous since the outside world didn't know that John was not her real father. And for the outside world Julian could still be her brother. Even though he wasn't. Then they showed a video that had been  surfaced that someone had made of them while they were in a long passion kiss. That was not the way is was supose te intent. But it did happen. No one was happy about.It was a nightmare!!!! What had they to do now? It was not incest, he was not her brother. But the outside world did not know it yet.