beatle kid Part 26

John, Ringo, George and Paul looked Hope astonishment and asked "surely you're not pregnant huh?" Hope started to laugh and answered "No, but we are already practicing

John, Ringo, George and Paul looked Hope astonishment and asked "surely you're not pregnant huh?" Hope started to laugh and answered "No, but we are already practicing. So maybe your grandfather's before you know it. And now I want to go to my upcoming spouse, so if you guys want to be so sweet to get me there. I and Julian would appreciate that."  The organ sounded the Wedding March. Everyone stood up when Hope was tutored by all four her dad's and Julian turned and saw his beautiful bride was brought by her dad's he also had tears in his eyes.

For that he took her to his son John said "remember this my boy.  If you make her mad, you're makes sure that you don't live a other birthday, then you have messed with the wrong person. Good luck son." Hope looked a little upset, but said nothing, she knew what John had ment. Then the "I do" Word was given by Hope and Julian and then the pastor said that Julian could kiss his bride witch he did so with full passion.

 Then they left from the Church and went to the banquet facilities Legacy Hall Event Venue. The Hall was decorated with red tulips Stacie hope's mother her favorite flowers. The whole room was decorated in shades of red and gold. And without that Hope and Julian had known her dad's, had ensured that there was a big yellow submarine behind their table!  Hope looked at them and said "Who has done that?"

Ringo answered "Well the theme is for once the Beatles! You should be happy with the yellow submarine it could also had  been a octopus garden  before you know."

"Or Lucy in the sky with diamonds." answered John. 

"it could also be "a fool on the hill." answered Paul.

"Oo just as well." answered George "Im glad there is no "taxman" here.

Hope started laughing and Julian could there also see the fun in it.

The first dance was there and that was to the music of it could not be other than Hey Jude by the Beatles. Then it was time for the father/daughter dance. That was performed on the song by Something by the beatles Hope was waiting when all four her dad's at the same time came to the dance floor and stood around her. They had surrounded her. They took each other in the arms and in the middle of them stood Hope. Hope cried at that time. John was the first who broke away and take Hope in his arms and danced with her, to moments later to be cut in by Ringo then Paul and finally by George.

At last she danced again with her own husband Julian. It was a beautiful wedding and it went going until deep in the night. Before the wedding night could start ...