Beatle kid Part 21

They hastily organized that afternoon for a press encounter

They hastily organized that afternoon for a press encounter. As soon as they could, too put this further in the bud.

and save what was needed.

 Fortunately for her, her fathers had dealed with the press before. But that also had to be, because  this never would off come out if their where not famous. Then the world would not care.

But unfortunately for Hope, they were famous and they had decided to be honest not with the whole story, but still a large extent of it anyway. They had no choice.

They had decided to tell that John was not her biological father, but that her real father, who was Paul, that they would still didn't tell even now when they were asked this. All were keeping their mouth shut about that. Ringo said " That's not what you need to know. We know, that's more then enough people who know. It's a private mather. It's that Julian and Hope are in love with eith other, otherwise we wouldn't tell this now. We've known for years already who her biological dad is. It never been a thing between us. I can honestly say, it's one of us. Just not John. So there is no one who can say it's wrong what Julian and Hope feel for eith other.  There is no blood between them. Both just fell in love with eith other and it's been hard enough on the both of them.  First keeping their love secret for eith other and us, then for the world. Just leave them alone and let them live their life. Besides you've promissed Hope that you wouldn't bother her this year. Still here we are... That's not fear you guys. And you know it!" 

That John had this test done to see if Hope and Julian could even be together had dependid on this and that John had hoped that she was his real daughter but there was no blood between them. The press didn't need to know that.

So the path was open for Hope and Julian. And that they ware now trying to be together to find out if this was what they wanted. but they had still held among themselves.  But that was no longer possible. Since that everything already lay'd on the street, that otherwise they would not of told the rest of the world about it jet. That they had seen this as private.

Lucky for Hope could rely on her fathers and Julian. And she was also called up to the press herself. That had all these years training has not been in vain. And everything wend quiet again soon as far as the quietly could go with Hope and her family. And there was always something .....