Beatle kid Part 23

The following days were an insane

The following days were an insane. There had to be arranged everything for the wedding of Jules and Hope, that would take place in six months. To be exact they get married on 8 June of the following year. A few weeks later Hope had her first appointment with Stella her half sister for the wedding dress. Hope had asked Stella if she wanted to make her wedding dress. Stella told Hope that she would find it an honor to disign the wedding dress for Hope. All four her dads ware wanted to be there and thereby had to be first look'd if anyone could make it. That had quite a few feet into the Earth. But after some deliberation, the appointment was made and they would all trying to be there on time. That happened of course not quite the way it was supposed to go, but there was nothing Hope could do about it. When everyone was there, Stella began to ask what style of Dress Hope liked and what would be the theme for the wedding. But for that Hope could reply, Ringo began right away to answer with "The dress not too sexy and that the theme is the Beatles of course, since they originate from the Beatles both of them together also seems to me that's very logical."

George said "I agree with Ringo, not to sexy with the dress, everything must be covered. The theme where I was thinking of is the far East. I've would like that." "You always with your far East!" answered John " NO WAY. They both come from the West so the far East is out of the question, really it can't. I want it to be the same dress as Princess Diana had on her weddingday. I loved that dress! Theme no idea but not the East then I still rather agree to Ringo's theme the Beatles. "

"Yes!" answered Paul again, "The Beatles theme which I find also a great

idea , fits them well. Dress classic and Grand . With nice puff sleeves,"

Hope she looked with big wide eyes in horror and answered "They want to make a cup cake out of me."

And Hope looked at Stella, to get her help. Stella shook her head and reassured her she would and asked then to Hope "And what would the bride want to see herself, dressed on her weddingday?"

Hope answered "A Sweethearts neck line, beautiful long white gloves an A line skirt and a sash in the color red, around my waist for my mother, that was her favorite color and I want to honor her that day as well, that's the vision I have in mind." answered Hope.

"What substance you have in mind?" asked Stella.

"Brussels lace." answered Hope. "And the theme? I have no idea." answered Hope "Jules and I have not talked about this jet."

"Okay." reply Stella "And where is the marriage taking place?"

When all four her dads said "At my place of course!!!"

And then looked at each other in surprise. Because they all four said the same thing, but also knew that they could not do this.

Hope and Julian could of course not married 4 times. Just too please her dads. And were not going to do that. Once is more than enough.