Beatle kid Part 24

The next step was indeed where to marry

The next step was indeed where to marry. That was made that Hope had to make a tough choice, why they lived not together in the same town or city, then it was easy. But no, that was not to be. Julian looked at her and said you must make a choice Hope where do you want to marry? Hope became a little angry and said "You should also say where you want to get married! You have asked me and I have to decide everything. I do not like that Jules. I thought we would do this together."

Julian sighed and grabbed her and pulled her into his arms. After a long Kiss he said that she was right. He looked at her deep in her eyes and asked "Where would you prefer to want to get married. If you did not have to look to no one, where is the first place that comes to mind."

"Omaha Nebraska, where I was born." Hope answered without thinking. She was also shocked by herself, here she didn't expect that the place was to ever marry. She was never been back since she was gone with her dads.

She never came back there. And also knew not if there is much change was since her childhood.  "Okay." answered Julian "We check if there is a possibility to get married there."

"Yes but" reply Hope "I want to know where you want to get married Julian I ask for your help and well you giving in to my wishes to be preferred."

He started to laugh and said "Sweetie it makes me no matter where I merry you, all I wanne do is to make you to be my wife.

Then I have all I want."

"Well when you see how my dads want me to dress on our wedding, you will run away. That I can tell you."grumbled Hope.

Julian looked at her and said "I don't care as long as you're marry me."

 A few days later, Julian organized that he and Hope that they could go look in Omaha.  And they left together to Omaha.

They come, and they ware first going to look at Legacy Hall Event Venue right there Hope knew  that it was the place to marry Julian. Here she wanted to get married. 

They settled right here on June 8, their marriage would take place at Legacy Hall Event Venue. They went then right after to do some cake tasting. Hope Let Julian decide the taste of the cake. She found that they already had her way with the location, and wanted that Julian did the taste of the cake.

Later that day they went back to the parental home where Hope was born and where her mother had died.

It was still there and some residents were still there but most people were already long gone they told to Hope.

 They were happy to Hope to see back again and told that they had watched her in the media, and sometimes could laugh with her stupid actions. They told her she still was the same Hope was that she always had been.

And that they are all very proud of her, and that her mother also was proud of her from heaven.

The next day left Julian and Hope weather back home. To continue with the preparation for their marriage.