Beatle kid Part 4

So it went a number of years

So it went a number of years. Hope grew up and was 12 years old when she was at Ringo and  got her first period. She didn't know what it was and in a panic she had told at school that she was ill. They let her then go home.

When she came home, Ringo was to work in the studio in his house. She walked to him and thought she would quickly like her mother to die and ran to him and cried. Ringo who never wanted to see her in tears and asked what was up.

She said "You should call the rest, they should come all." Ringo now in a little of panic, while he normally at peace with itself, always cool looking at Hope and asked why.

"I'm dying." she cried. She was completely panicked.

Ringo looked at her surprised and said "How did you get that idee now?  Sweetie you are not going to die at all." But he could not got her to calm down and saw that it was better to call the guys up.

She wanted to say nothing no more on which Ringo the rest called who were near by at work and came right away. Hope gone to her room and lay on bed crying.

After an hour they came all 4 inside. And John asked "What is wrong sweetheart ? Why do you think you die." Which she cried "My stomach hurts and I bleed."

When George said "Where then? I don't see any blood honey." Hope first didn't wanted to say where she was bleeding, but Paul picked her up from the bed and began to examine her and said "I see really no blood."

She looked down and said "Between my legs." " Between your legs?" asked John with a frightened face.  "Okay okay." said George "Point out to us the exactly where about. So we can see where."

" Just give me a patch." she said. " No! Point to it now!" said George "Hope, where do you bleed?" Shyly she pointed to her vagina.  

The men looked at each other in horor and then to her surprised and Ringo was the first one to respond had asked "Did one of you explained her something?  I didn't not, you see ." "I have not yet told her" Paul said. "I thought she would not  be ready for that for a long time." George said. "But I'm dying!" called Hope and let herself fall back on bed.

John became laying beside her and said "No sweetie, you are really not going to be death. Do you know what, go take a bath. And in there,  you can relax and when you're ready to talk with us,  then we will tell you all what is going on. It's really not very bad what you have. Believe me." He gave her a kiss. "Would I ever lie to you?" He said "You know I never do. So go take a bath."

She knew that John always told the truth if you liked it or not. She went into bath and an hour later she came out and got dressed up and got to her fathers. They were all 4 in the kitchen with books and stuff on the table. 

She had to sit down and George was the first who told that she was not too die, but that she had become a big girl, she looked at him surprised. He then said "If a girl becomes a woman, she goes once a month in to a  bleeding. That is a sign of fertility." And he looked back in his book that he had lying before him,

which Ringo said "That also means that you are no longer allowed to play with boys. Because babies will come, when you do.  And we do not want that."

When John said "You may only play with man,  when we are dead." Which made Paul smile  and said "Do you really think that she going to do that John." laughed John "I'm afraid not.".

Hope found this conversation not nice at all. She still knew nothing actually. When all of the sudden Barbara the wife of Ringo came in.  She watched the men and asked problems? When George answered "We are to solve it." "Okay." she said and went with her things.

She caught here and there the conversation and saw that it was not going good at all. They confused Hope even more instead of help her. Normally she would not  interfered with it, but she felt sorry for the girl. Which she said "Okay normally I do not mind how you educate her but now I have to take this part on me. I'm sure if she was at any of you guys house I bet your wifes would help her to. You make a mess of everthing she  still knows nothing!!!!. Buzz off from my kitchen now all 4!!!" 

They wanted to say something but the look she gave them made them leave the kitchen. She turned and walked to Hope and said "Come sweetie I will explain it all to you now." And then Hope got the explanation she needed.