Beatlekid Part 28

The following was, of course, to inform the family. Hope wanted to keep the secret for their self first and only make known to the world when she was three months pregnant. Julian wanted to shout it out loud from the rooftops that he was becoming a father. The two had therefore a different opinion about telling everybody off the baby. As long as they did not came to an agreement they held the big news still secret. Exactly what Hope wanted.

One day were Julian and Hope argue about this and Julian said "Why won't you want anyone knowing about the baby?"

"Leave me alone!" growled Hope."It's nobody's business!"

"No." answered Julian "You should know me better by now that I do not leave it alone. Why can no one know? "

"Well!" answered Hope "It is our business, and not of anyone else."

"Sweetie." answered Julian "People go see it fast enough that we are pregnant."

"We are pregnant?!" Snaped Hope "I'm Sorry dear but the baby is really in my belly, and not in yours Jules. You have already done your part! I'm currently working on mine! "

"Excuse me" yeld Julian "MY PART IS DONE? You forget that I have the rest of your pregnancy to deal with your hormones that are to undergo and drives you completely mad!!! You change time and time again! You make me crazy with this!!!!! he said angry.

"I DRIVE YOU CRAZY?!!!!" Yeld Hope back at Julian "The whole world is going to see that we have been sleeping with each other and they will know that we have had sex!! I don't want that!!! I don't want the whole world to know we have sex!!!!"

Julian who was very angry at Hope yeld out against her "Do you really think that the world does not know we have sex??? We got married!!!! Of course the whole world knows that we have sex, any idiot knows that!!! But you put your head in the sand though, I's fine by me!!! I'm done here. I'm going to cool off, leave me alone, I'll see you later!!!"

"Coward!!!!" yeld Hope after him while Julian left the House. Julian walked on, in angry further away from Hope.

Hope started to cry and picked up a bucket of ice cream out of the freezer and started to eat it, while she was crying.

After about half an hour, the doorbell ring and Hope ran to the door to look and hoped to see Jules but saw her dad's were there, all four of them.

"Damn it!" thought Hope, "They come precisely now that Julian is gone and I'm sitting here with put up red eyes of the crying. How should I explain this to them?" Hope opened the door and her dads came right away inside the house.

"Hey sweetie" said Ringo and hugged his little girl as he always did. Also the rest cuddled Hope and also saw that she had been crying.

"What's the matter?" asked George "There is something going on, you can tell us."

"Where is Julian?" Asked John.

" Julian left after a fight we had and walked away from me." replyd Hope.

"Okay. " answered John "And why was he mad about? "

"I don't know" growled Hope.

"You know it all too well Mrs Lennon!" answered Paul. "You can't tell me that you don't know why your husband is angry at you. We know you beter then that, so Come on and spill it out. "

Everyone looked at her questioningly. Hope tried tomake up a excuse but John saw to her face what she was doing and said "Before you say something stupid, that you schould consider and, remember that Jules has called me and told that he mad at you, and is overwhelmed with his wife, and don't know what to do with you,so I have called up the guys and we now want to know what the hell is going on with you!!!!"

Auther note. 

I'm a bit stuck with this story, suffering from a writer block so if this chapter is not good SORRY SORRY SORRY, PLEASE, LIKE THE BEATLES WOULD SAY "HELP!!!!!"