Beatle kid Part 7

A year later it came to a low point, when she came to understand that her mother was easy with the love

A year later it came to a low point, when she came to understand that her mother was easy with the love. And could not be true to one man at a time. She had slept with 4 men at the same time frame. And  Hope was very angry with her for that.

At school the other students had told her that her mother was a whore and because her mum was a whore, she would also be a whore. She was now at George. Also she took the blame on him and the rest!!!! She was angry at everyone.   She left it also really notice that she was angry. 

Gave a big mouth against George and yeld at him with the smallest things he said. One day she went too far, when George said something where she did not agree on and that he first have had to think and not with where he Always thought with but with his head.

When he looked at her and said "What do you mean with that?" She was so angry and said "That you don't have to think always with your Dick! But once in a while with your head!!!"

When George was really angry and said  "Go to your room!!! Are you completely mad?!!!"  All Angry she ran up to her bedroom,  angry because she could not say what she wanted, and that everybody was against her.  that same evening they were there again all four. They came to her and looked at her with  all angry,

they told her that she better keep her big mouth shut and that it lately was going to far with what she was saying. Still wanting to have the final say here She said "It is the truth."

"You're too young for the truth. " answered Ringo. "I'm not too young!!!" she screamed "You all had sex with my mother all 4 of you at the same time frame, that makes her a whore!!! That's all she was not more!!"

Which John got angry and said "Well it's enough with that filthy mouth of yours! Your mom is and was no whore! She may have done things before your time but she was always there for you and has perhaps done things where you know nothing of. It were all different times back then."

Which she screamed "You were all married, when you did this with my mother."

"Why do you think that George and I separated from our wifes then?" Ringo yeld now at Hope. "Because we were so happy with our wifes? I don't think so, Young lady! Your mother was there for us and was very sweet."

Which Hope replayed "Yeah right!"

"That's it!" called George  "One more word and I myself wash your mouth with SOAP young lady. I've had enough of your behavior. If nothing good comes out of your mouth shut up then!"

The result was that the rest of the year she only said something when they asked something or said something to her for the rest of the year she said nothing!!! It was a difficult time. for all off them...