Beatle kid Part 12

Hope has all this time not seen Julian

Hope has all this time not seen Julian. Yes sometimes on tv and she heard sometimes from him when she was with John when she was visiting. She lived in the meantime on her own place and learned to care for herselve. Still she was close with what for her felt like 4 fathers.  She called them still with there name. She had not  started to call Paul daddy, for her nothing changed. They ware all her father.

Her feelings of Julian also had never changes, she was still in love with him. She just never talked about it, and hide her feelings inside. She was older now and could well keep for itself. Nobody needed to know her secret. She did have a boyfriend from time to time, but never long.  She remained inside always compare him with Julian. That was not good, she knew it. But she kept it all inside.No one who saw it, her fathers also thought she finally was over Julian.

Also maybe because she never talked about Julian. And they thought she moved on with her life. One day John asked her if it was good that Julian could stay a few days with her,he thought Hope had gone on with her life and thought it was just a puppy love for her.

She asked "why?" and he said "It's once again over with his girlfriend and he has a need for a place to breath. So if he could come to yours, he gets some rest. As he comes to me, they know to find him. And that's just not what he want."

Her heart started to flutter and she said "okay right, he can stay here as long as he need." And it was only a few days and if Hope just did what she always did   she did not have to see hem a lot she thought. she also had to go to school, she studied now for art. It was a hard training but Hope was great in mixes together.

Three days later, Julian was at her on the pavement. He looked at her and she was lost again. He chuckled at her and said "Hi sweetheart, thank you so much that I may lick my wounds here."

"Come on in."she laughed and let him pass her by and let him in her home. She got the House from all 4 her fathers and ran right with him through to her spare room and showed him where he could store his stuff. And said "If you're ready, you can come down and then we drink some tea and then I have to back to school again.

He looked at her and said  " good, I'm ready in a heartbeat."  and Hope left the room to go to the kitchen to make some tea. She felt her hands trembled of the nerves but did her best to hide that. Moments later, he stood in the kitchen and drank a cup of tea together and then Hope knew not how fast she had to go back to school.  She could not concentrate on the lessons andwas several times there on spoken by the teachers. She was happy when school was over, and then went back home.

Julian sat in front of the tv and in the meantime when she was away he had taken a bath and sat now in his underwear to watch a show on tv.His hair peaked from all sides and she came in and saw him and laughed and said "No wonder she left you, if you've done your best for her like you do now. I would also walk away." 

"Hey!" he called "She is not the one who walked away but I did." And he threw a pillow to her.  Hope looked at him and asked what actually happend. He looked sad while he said "I found out that she only went out with me because I was a son of John Lennon. I'm more than that."

"I know." said Hope "You are much more than that." More than he probably ever would know Hope thought. He said "Sometimes I hate that I the son of a Beatle. But who knows that better than you. You are of all four beatles. Even worse than of 1."

She looked at him and asked flatly "Do you know who my real father is?" Julian looked at Hope with pity  "No, no one knows. Sorry Hope. I wish I could help you with that. but nobody knows. " said Julian.Well that's when she  blurded it out when she said " Well, I do and the guys ,they do too."

He had not seen this coming,  looked at her surprised and asked  "How do you know that then?" She had actually regret that she had talked about that, but could not return and pretend it didn't happen because it did. Hope finally reluctantly said "We have a test done , 2 years ago and we know who it is."

He asked "Why the hell did you do that for?" She could not tell him that she was in love with him and so she just said "It was time to know. And that there is actually nothing had changed. For her they were still all four all her father. And for their she was still their little girl."

She hoped only that she could be more than a little sister for Julian. Julian said "Hey also I want to know if you are my little sister or not." Hope said smiling "Im not telling."  Julian came pursued after her and said "I want to know now!!! tell me please!!! Come on Hope!!! " She answered him with a simple No.

 "And why not?" he asked. She answered "I am no longer a little girl, I am a big girl as you should know now." Julian told her "If you tell me.  I will say that you are a big girl, but come on!!! You are the one there to begun. You said A now you have too say B also!!!! Who is it?"

quick thought Hope about it, what would she do, would she tell him. or not. How would he react if he knew? It really made her doubt what she had to do. "Maybe I'll do that," though she said "But not just yet." She escaped and walked out of the room and ran upstairs. Once there, locked herself up and thought what to do.