Beatle kid Part 3

The first three months were strange to her and by the time she got used to be with George she  had to move on to the next

She came then  to go with John. Who lived in New York. Which again was quite different than George. George was easy and quiet, while John very mutch present. At John there were actually no rules, she could do what she want. And she never got in trouble the first years, but that would change in the future.   While George was clear with what she should or should not do.  John did not have that.

Very confusing after three months she had her worst mutation. Where and when there were no rules at John, Paul had very many rules. He lived again in Scotland uk. He was strict and never give in. And Hope came several times in the trouble at Pauls.

After Paul,  she came to Ringo. He lived in LA, he was actually very funny and tried too make her always laugh. That was his way of educating her. And dealing with her. 

The press had her soon renamed as Beatlekid since she was from all four was and gave her no peace. She got used to it soon and slowly it took a place in her life. Hope was a happy child who could adapt that was also needed. If she wanted to survive.  The wifes of the 4 men had nothing to say about her and also leave it to them.