Beatle kid Part 5

A year or 2 later Hope realy hit puperty

A year or 2 later Hope realy hit puperty.  She was very Cross and rebellious. She was now at John and who was in the studio to work on a day when Yoko had asked on several occasions, to Hope for her room to clean up. She found that she was old enough for that now.

Hope had so something from "I dont feel like it" which Yoko then said to Hope "I dont like it when its dirty." It went hard against hard and she screamed against Yoko "You are not my mother you have nothing to say about me bitch!!!

Which Yoko took  her arm pulled her with her and locked up in her room and said you can come out when you  are done  young lady. " Furious was Hope, and started throwing things. After a while She become calmer and decided to escape from her room by binding clothes together and use that to escape and go tell  John what Yoko had done.

What she was doing. She fell allmost down   When she climbed down, She could just barely hang on to the clothes. When she hitt the ground she starded to run. She ran towards the corner of the street. When John and Julian came aroud the other corner of the street.

She saw him first, she was happy and thought so I can see him before Yoko can, and I can  say what bitch that she is. And was happy about it, but did not see that John was mad, He saw her too and he looked very angry. When she saw that Julian was on John side, that was weird. She thought he was at home. When the penny fell ,that it was Julian got to his father and had told him what was going on.

That Hope quickly turned and ran away in the direction of park. She heard John call out that she had to stop but she ran away and climbed into the first tree that she saw. John and Julian came also in the park, when they walked around, and under her tree they sat down both of them.

Hope was not sitting comfortable, and they let her sit for a while. She was as quiet as she could, and hoped they would go away from the tree. But they had already seen her, for the hole long time she was up there, and after fifteen minutes John said "When are you coming down young lady?" Which Hope said "I will come down, if you are no longer angry with me."

"Then you can stay there for a long time!" John said "Because I'm really angry at you!" Moments later the branch where she sat on, broke off and she fell down. Right on top of Julian. 

"Great!!!!" Julian said  "This has to happens to me! She is on top off my!!!!"John jumped up and pulled Hope off of his son and held her firmly and said "If I where you! I'd say or do nothing until we are at home!!!"

And helped his son with getting up and asked him  "Do you have pain?

" No. I'm okay!" Julian said  "Its only my ego has had strikes a blow!!!" And went with his father and Hope, to go home.

Where Yoko Meanwhile found out she was missing.  She had discovered that Hope was gone. She threw her hands up in the air and cried that she never should do that again!!!!

She wanted to say "What's it to you!!!" But knew that John was angry ,and she got grounded for the first time from John.

The next day the newspapers were full of it. Photos of the escape!!!! and also the pursuit of John and Julian!!!! and after all also the falling on top off Julian!!!! The rest of her fathers came that same evening, all angry at Hope for all what she had done at John place, where she got her in trouble with all 4.