Beatle kid Part 22

(This picture is what the christmas card from Julian and Hope would of looked like)

A year later, and Julian and Hope were still very in love with each other.
Everyone was now used to it that they were together.

But that has still taken a while but eventually everything came good again.

Julian was already for a while, keeping a secret from Hope.

What it was that she didn't know, but Julian kept a secret for Hope and she found it not at all nice that secretive hassle that was going on around her.

Slowly we went towards Christmas time.  They had invited everyone for spending Christmas with her and Julian. Hope wanted this Christmas that all her fathers and family would be together at Christmas.

So she had them all invited.

They all came, and Hope for many days before Christmas getting already working on the preparations for this Christmas.

The preparation took a lot of time to complete, but Hope persevered.

She wanted everyone to have a perfect Christmas party.

It there were a lot of people together but all family thought Hope.

Julian wanted to help, but also knew that Hope prefer to work alone, and she left it also notice that he had to let her do it alone.

She was those days before Christmas well not really friendly or even nice to him, but that came from the stress she get for wanted everything to be perfect for the holidays.

 Julian knew that too.  The night before Christmas arrived and everyone would come tomorrow morning. Julian came the indoor kitchen and asked if they had already finished. "Almost." snapped Hope "Let me now working quietly then it is soon be done. But if you come every time into the kitchen, my work will never be done on time!  OMG it never comes ready on time for tomorrow and it should be perfect. Buzz of Julian. "

He knew he better be off and go out the kitchen and did that too, an hour or 2 later came Hope exhausted from all that hard work out from the kitchen and let herself fall down on the couch next to Julian.

He took her in his arms and gave her a kiss on her forehead and said "You tastes like Christmas allready. Tasty though I can not wait for all the tasty things you have cooked for tomorrow. "

"Please be patient, you'll get it tomorow." said Hope. 

Julian smiled and said" You didn't get it, but that's Because your tired. I understand sweetheart.  Come here, I'll give you a message for all your hard work. You deserve it!"

 The next morning everyone came slowly to there place. It was very busy.

Hope ran all day. Julian helped her as much as he was allowed to help her.

And when everyone had eaten and Hope actually wanted to go clean up, and wanted to send everyone to the living room, so she could clean up the table that was when suddenly Julian grabbed her and put her back into her Chair.

 He then went where everyone was present of , on to his knees an asked Hope if she wanted to be his wife!!!!! HE ASKED HER TO MARRY HIM!!!!!

Hope looked at him with open mouth and shocked eyes.

This she had not seen coming or expected. Everyone looked at her,  hopeful for what her reply would be, which was "What did  you say?"

Everyone started to laugh. "Yep." answered John " I could of known,  this  is so Typical for Hope to reply like that."

Julian said "I have already asked  your dads, mine included,  if I could marry you and all four have given me permission.  I now only wait for your answer."

And he looked at her hopefully.

YES OF COURSE I MERRY YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU Hope kissed Julian and cried at the same time.

Moments later Julian put a engagement ring around her finger and everyone wanted to see her ring. After Christmas there had to be a wedding scheduled to do.