Beatle kid Part 16

There ware no place Hope could hide

There ware no place Hope could hide. She was mad and wanted him to go away. She picked up a pillow and flung it in the direction of Julian. That he this handy managed to catch and chase her again came up with the pillow. She tried to avoid him but he still hit her back with the pillow. It surprised her and she screamed that hurts!!!! " 

That can't be" said Julian "It is a cushion no bag of stones in it. So that can't really hurt. And I thought that you said that you ware a big girl now, that's what you said to me anyway,  the last time that I was here. But here you are, just crying and whine like a little girl. Boehoe!"

He looked at her defiantly. He wanted her to take his challenge. This could be getting to be funny in the end, if she takes the challenge anyway, he thought.

" ARE you kidding me? Do you think it's normal that you hitt girls Julian? What kind of a man are you?" Growled Hope.

"You threw the pillow first, I grab it and hitt your back with it and with that fact,  you can not deal with? Can you? And beside you've started not me." Answered Julian back.

"Pardon me?!!!" yeld Hope "You began to Kiss me!!!! You started!!!!   Not me!!!!"

"Ooooh really?  You're going to play like that huh!!!" said Julian. "Everything is now all my fault. Well sorry!! BUT  you ware the one who first fell in love with me!!! That was you who started! For me those feelings came later!!!! I have waited until you would be all grown up and be more mature,  but deep down you are still a very little girl!!! ... And you know what? I think you will never ever grow up!!!! You still think that the whole world is all about you, well am sorry to tell you that is not so."

Hope lost her temper and yeld  "If my dads hear from this!!!! Well you better hope they don't, because they don't going to like it!!!!

"Ha! That you never grow up? I think they already know that!!!! They have  tried to bring you up all together but have poorly failed in doing so!!!!" Julian yeld back.

"You are a main yerk, Jules and a bastard," called a furious Hope. " My dads, They have not failed on me!!!! Maybe John did on you, but not on me!"

He looked at her and said "You've always wanted to run away, if it where getting too hot underneed your feet! You still do that. I was not the one who ran upstairs. You did! I am only followed you here. Like I've said, you started!"

Hope turned  away and started to cry. He did hurt her with his hard words. Julian still pissed at her, turned her back and asked why she was crying now for.

"Why do you think I cry?" sobbed Hope.

Jules answered "I don't know. Maybe because I won't let you win,  as everyone does always let you win, it's about time you learn that life is not fair!!!! Get used to it!!!!

"I know life isn't fair is Julian" sobbed Hope " I don't need you to tell me that! That I know meself already for a very long time. Do you think it was easy to Always have too travel between them? Every three months another House and life? That my mother died so young that is also not fair. But there was and is nothing I can do about that, can I?! So don't say that I do not know what fair is Julian. I know very bloody well that life is not fair!!!!"