Chapter 12: What Is Broken Can Be Reforged

Riven's P.O.V

Nothing will be the same anymore. Not like it was these 2 years...

Aisaka. I have her atleast...Barely. 

"Oii~" My bed room door opened with a squeak.

"Aisaka!" I said.

She came up to me and hugged me. "I did it..."

"Hm..?"

"Rin! The spell to track her down..I know it now."

I broke the hug quickly.

"R-Rin?" I stuttered.

"YES! LET'S GOO~~~ WE CAN-WE CAN FINALLY SEE HER AGAIN... We can finally go back to our past, Riven! Let's do this~ We can! We can do it!"

"Aisaka...I already found Rin.." I looked down.

She laughed. "Come on, no time for joking around..."

I didn't know how to explain to Aisaka that I already found Rin, and she left me.

"What are you spacing out for? Come on, Riven!", She grabbed my hand.

I smacked her hand away. She had a shocked expression.

"I'm not going." 

She stayed silent. "Are you mad at me? For being gone for so long?"

I closed my eyes. "Rin left me."

"She left me, I found her with a spell I learned and she didn't listen to me, she didn't want to go back..I realized that it was selfish of me to force her...But, she didn't even ask about you... Or anyone..."

Aisaka's hair covered her face. "Is this true?"

I nodded.

Aisaka's took her bracelet off, threw it on the floor and crushed it with her foot...The beads went everywhere. I could see tears in her eyes. "SHE GAVE IT TO ME!" She shaked her head and yanked off her ponytail.

"She gave me that bracelet as a token of friendship, you're saying she doesn't care for us anymore?" She asked.

"I can't believe it either, Aisaka! It may be hard to believe, but you can see for yourself...Rin doesn't care for us anymore..." I was in deep sadness.

Aisaka planted herself on my bed. "I spent two months figuring out a spell that you already knew.."

"I learned it a few days ago, it was only easy because it's a mage spell. You're a priest."

"Then let me be a mage..."

"Aisaka...You're speaking nonsense."

"Am I?" She started crying. "A-Am I speaking nonsense, Riven?"

Riven looked down. "You shouldn't be upset over Rin...I haven't seen you in two months and you're already crying over Rin." 

Aisaka looked at me in the eyes. "Am i speaking nonsense, Riven?" 

"Or are you speaking nonsense?" She asked.

I covered my face. "What is broken can be reforged."

"Are you speaking nonsense, Riven?"

"I am not speaking nonsense. A broken blade can be reforged." I took out my broken blade from the Uquir Battle.

Aisaka slightly smiled. "You still have that."

I nodded and wiped it with linen cloth. There was a moment of silence but it broke quickly. "Maybe friendships can also be reforged."

"Friendships aren't metal..." Aisaka said.

"They are. Our friendship was hard as metal, it could never be broken. It still isn't broken Aisaka, It's metling with fire maybe... but you're a priest, you can fix that! We can fix that! What is broken can be reforged!"

Aisaka took my hand and smiled. 

"Rin isn't someone who would just abandon her friends, we'll get her back..."

"We'll definitely get her back, we'll go tomorrow, we'll get her back no matter what ^^" 

The sun had set, and the moon had been visible. A new day was coming, a new adventure.

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry it's short! Buh-Bye!