Chapter 23: An Explanation

Rin's P.O.V

Soon, after a few minutes of nothing but silence. Deeper into the forest, we heard twigs snapping and the brush of grass. It's like something was pulling me in..everybody else wasn't even looking at me. I felt alone as I walked further and deeper into the forest from where I heard the noise. I had a feeling something is in there, something I can't see, but I have to.

My stomach turned when I saw Aisaka laying on the ground, all tied up to a tree sitting on twigs uncomfortably. Next to her I saw ..Akise.

"E-Ah..." I stuttered. I couldn't put together the words I wanted to say, I was speechless.

Akise started laughing, his laugh got harder and soon he was holding his stomach on the ground. "I can't believe you all fell for it.. bwahaha!"

I clenched my fists. "What are you doing with Aisaka?! How are you here?!" I demanded an answer.

He got closer and held my chin. "Oh, Rin, you sure love to ask questions.." he got closer and closer.

I kicked him on his lower knee. "Jaahhh! What was that for?" He yelped in pain.

"How can you even ask such a question? You're terrible, Akise."

"Halifigar Yorimiginur!" I cast rope binding magic. I only knew magic involving with real life objects since I am an assassin.

"What are you doing?" he chuckled.

"Explain everything.. or.. or.."

"Or die!"

"Explain what?" he glared.

I slapped him. "..." I slapped him again, this time harder. "Dumbass."

His cheek was red and slightly swelled. Akise's eyes became gentle and less intense, like they were always.

"YOU SHOULD KNOW!" 

"I..used cloning magic. Like my clone said, I did cast Never Ending Trance and Trance Magic on you both, Yasuo and Rin. I have a reason for that."

"What's the reason?"

He looked down. "You both..you're..y-you're.."

"We're what?" I spat.

"Wind Fury's."

"What are those?" Iasked.

"Half-dragons. The most powerful ones in the world.. Yasuo is a wind bender, you're an assassin, but when you both unleash your full power..You turn into a half-dragon. Soul Reaper is forcing me to work for him. He wanted me to find the two Wind Fury's and cast Trance Magic on them. I found Yasuo first, I cast Trance Magic and then Never Ending Trance on him because the other soul that is controlling him will bring Yasuo's body to Soul Reapers lair, so called 'Beyond The Mythical Souls' But, he couldn't do that before I found the second Wind Fury. But, when I finally found you...I was so relieved. Until we became closer..I really didn't want to cast the spell on you, Rin. I really didn't want any of this to happen..But I knew what I had to do. Soul Reaper would kill me if I didn't complete my task. He wanted me to get you both so he could turn you into his workers. He was trying to rule the world, so he asked me to help. I couldn't say no! He raised me and took care of me since I was born... and there would be no harm done to you or Yasuo except a split personality. Knowing you guys, you could probably escape him. That man ruined everything..Yosun. He ruined EVERYTHING! I'm using Aisaka now as a bait. I was planning to use her to get you guys to Soul Reaper...I was going to threaten to kill her...But, now..."

I was too shocked to say anything.

He broke the bind of the spell I cast. "There. I explained everything." He got closer to me...

I was frozen in place. I didn't know what to do. "Wh-What are you doing?"

He was an inch away from my face and smashed his lips onto mine. I wasn't that shocked or anything..Just confused. I did like him before..But with all the things he did, I hated him.. until he explained everything. I just have mixed feelings now.

He broke the kiss and backed away. "I guess I won't be seeing you for a while..." 

"or ever." he mumbled.

"I'll be leaving now..." he dissapeared. I touched my lips. What was that?

I ran to Aisaka. "Aisa..are you okay?"

her eyes opened slightly. "R-Rin?"

"Aisaka.." I hugged her. A teardrop rushed down my face. 

She hugged me back. "You're..back.."

I nodded over her shoulder. "We need to go back to Riven and Yasuo. Everythings all over now.."

She nodded. "Let's go." she broke the hug and we both went to Riven and Yasuo.

Does this mean Soul Reaper is going to kill Akise? I don't.. think I want that.. W-Wait! Where's Akir- AKIRA!

I saw a blonde haired girl looking around. She seemed lost. "TH-THATS AKIRA!" I grabbed Aisaka's hand and ran to her. 

"Akira..?" I whispered.

She turned around and her eyes widened when she saw me. "RIN!" she literally tackled me.

"Rin! I missed you so much!"

I smiled. "I missed you too.."

"Now get off of me, you're heavy."

She got off of me and pouted. "Mean as ever."

I chuckled. "You know you love me."

"I have no choice." she sighed.

I elbowed her. "Kidding, kidding." she laughed.

Aisaka smiled. "Let's go." I said.

They both nodded and followed.

Everything may seem like it's over now..But I won't rest till I save Akise. I have an urge to save him even if he did all this to us, I know he had no choice.

A/N

This chapter sucked so much. So much. I'm the worst writer ever. ; ~ ; so sorry. ANYWAY, HOPE YOU ENJOYED! Even though I suck at writing C: