Chapter 15: New Beginning

Rin's P.O.V

A dream about my life if I hadn't been under Trance Magic began.

Riven's P.O.V

*At Azeroth Magic Council*

"She's under Trance Magic!  What do you mean you can't do anything?!" I said to the Magic Council angrily.

"There's nothing we can do about that. The lights in The Beam will help her get out of it. You could go check the library to find a book written about Trance Magic though, it'll explain everything that happens when you're under the spell. It's written by someone who experienced it. A very strong wizard, one of the most noble and invincible wizards yet. I suggest you check it out. The wizards name is Lux Heartfillia."

I turned around and exited the building without saying a word. 

"I can't believe they were so calm about it..." Aisaka sighed.

"All we can do now is go check the library and find the book about Trance Magic."

*At the library in the outside world*~

"Lux Hearfillia, was it?" The librarian asked.

Me and Aisaka nodded.

"The only book written by Lux Hearfillia is "All Aboard," probably about pirates and what not. I don't see any "Trance Magic.""

"All Aboard? You must've typed her name wrong." I told her.

"Nope, didn't type the name wrong, you can see for yourself." She showed me her name on the "computer."

I looked at Aisaka, confused. She shrugged. "Then, we'll check that book out."

I took the book titled "All Aboard" and went to a table to sit down.

"Well, open it!" Aisaka said.

"This isn't what we're looking for though, Ai-san..."

"Just open it." She said eagerly.

I sighed and opened the book. To my surprise, the first chapter was titled "About Trance Magic."

Aisaka smirked at me. I kept on reading and this is what it said-

"Dear wizards, this book is titled "All Aboard" and humans who open it will see a boring book about pirates. But, to wizards, which you must be, it's titled "All Aboard" and wizards who open it will see an interesting book all about Trance Magic. Trance Magic is a dangerous and ancient spell that had been banned many, many, many centuries ago. The year 754, it got unbanned by the King of Azeroth, Aji. Rumors say that the Noble, Uriharo was demanding it to be unbanned. The spell is where a wiz-"

"Uriharo...my father." I was in shock.

"You..Your father..This book was written in 754...it's 755, which means your father wanted the book banned last year...I feel like he was planning something for such a dangerous and ancient spell to come to his mind." Aisaka said.

"So, it might actually be your father who put Rin under the spell." She continued.

I didn't respond. "It is. I also feel like he was planning something. Wana read on?"

Aisaka nodded and I turned to the next page.

"-ard is teleported to many different kinds of areas, tiring them out, and finally, they reach The Beam, where they are put under a trance. In The Beam, they meet a light. The light explains everything that happened to them. The light says when you're put under Trance Magic, you can't move or do anything unless you use all your body strength, which you don't have. Least you could do by that is slightly move your mouth. The only things that you can do is...speak in your mind, and..cry. The light also says that.. "I will replace the spell Trance Magic, with the spell "Justice Trance" Justice Trance puts you in a trance where you keep dreaming until 365 days, and you get out of the trance. The dreams are of how your life would've been if you hadn't been under Trance Magic. You will dream of the life you couldn't live for 365 days, and be back." This is what happens when you're under Trance Magic. The next pages are blank. Only 2 pages are needed to explain everything that happens when you're under Trance Magic. If you have any questions, wizards. Feel free to call me at 112 221 212"

"Rin...she..." I couldn't take it anymore. Tears wouldn't stop rushing out of my eyes..

"We lost her for another year? After finally finding her?" Aisaka had a blank face as if she completely lost hope in everything.

"I ..wont let this happen. Aisaka,"

She looked at me.

"I'm..I'm- I'm going to kill..f-father."

"You..what?"

"I don't know if this is the right thing to do, but I'm going to do it."

"NO! You can't kill anyone, Riven. What will killing him do? It wont bring back Rin, that's for sure."

I started crying even more. "He's the one who took Rin away from me..I'll take his life away from him."

"You're talking nonsense, Riven!"

I stayed silent.

"I am angry too. But, you don't see me planning to take your fathers life."

"Then what do we do? Get back to our stupid lives? I betrayed Kingdom of Azeroth, Ai-san. I have no where to go except stay here in the outside world. Which you're rarely at!"

She looked down. "We wait. We wait till Rin gets back." her eyes got teary.

"Wh-When she comes back..She'll tell us all about her dream about the life she couldn't live for 365 days."

"The life we didn't have with her." She smiled and wiped her tears.

I stayed silent. 

"I promise you, after one more year, she'll be back and we will live with her. I'll quit the Magic Council and we can all stay together and have fun. It's only one year. We have plenty more years to live!"

I looked down.

"What about Akira and that guy, Akise?" Aisaka asked, quickly changing the subject.

"...Hm?"

"You told me about them, the people who live with Rin. Do you think they know about this?"

"I.. don't know."

"Let's use the tracking spell to find out."

I stayed silent.

Aisaka sighed and cast it. There was Akira on the map. She was at the Magic Council...alone.

I glanced at Aisaka and ran out the library with the book.

"W-Wait!" She ran after me.

Stay tuned for more~! Things are abouta get craaazzyyyy~