Chapter 14: Revealed

Riven's P.O.V

On about a quarter of an inch me and Aisaka were away from stepping into the outside world portal. Maybe this will will work out... Maybe not. 

"Aisa...Use the spell."

Aisaka looked at me nervously. "Om Bishi Bishi Sowaka Surun Now Rin Yukino X Rosu"

The next thing you know, we were in a forest, surrounded by Caterpillar Fire-Ants

"Did you say the spell wrong?"

"Maybe...I think I missed a word..."

I flicked her forehead. "That word must've been real important, then."

"Ow >~<"

"Idiot."

She sighed. "Om Bishi Bishi Sowaka Surun Now Rin Yukino GPS X Rosu"

This time, we reached the destination. But on the roof.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" I was freaking out while trying to keep my balance.

"Steady...Steady... Erm...We need a ladder." Aisaka looked over at me.

"Do we? I feel like we can just jump down."

She whined, "You could've cast the spell too!"

"Mine isn't a teleporter. It would've took longer...But I forgot you were such an idiot -.-" I said, annoyed.

"I'll use a flash spell...Steady."

"Om bishi bishi sun light moon surun."

FINALLY, we were on the back door of Rin's house.

Aisaka was about to ring the bell, till I slapped her hand.

"Owwie... you made my hand red >~<"

"You think we can just ring the doorbell and expect Rin to open the door?"

She nodded.

"Aisaka...What will I do with you?" I asked, annoyed.

She made a nervous face. "I'm sorry! Fine, fine..We'll go through a window! Got it."

I looked for a window till I found one and gestured Aisa to follow me.

I saw a crowbar on the ground for some reason and tried to barge it open, it worked.

"They need some serious security." Aisaka said.

"This isn't Azeroth where you can hire guards and secret ninja's to help you stay safe. It's Earth."

"I know it's Earth." She said coldly. "Take a joke, i've been here for 2 years."

Aisaka and her bipolar self...

When we got in, nobody seemed to be home.

"Did we come at the wrong time?" I asked.

"I don't know. But, something's not right.." She said.

"Maybe she..they went somewhere." I said.

We walked upstairs and checked each room. No one was home.

"Well, since we're here, let's wait." I said.

"I don't know, Riven. I used the spell to teleport to Rin, meaning Rin should be here. If she isn't the spell obviously didn't work."

My eyes opened wide. "That's too odd..."

"Use that tracking spell of yours. Let's see for sure."

I said the spell and a transparent screen showed up. I clicked the first Rin and it showed Rin at Kingdom of Azeroth.

"What? How?"

The screen started glitching and it showed Rin almost everywhere you can imagine. She was just at Kingdom of Azeroth...But now she's at the outside portal...Wait, now she's at Kingdom of Angels. 

"IMPOSSIBLE. SHE WAS AT THE OUTSIDE PORTAL JUST A SECOND AGO..."

Aisaka looked anxious. "Aisaka, are you okay?"

"You-You talked to your father right?" She was literally shaking.

"Yeah?"

"What if he's using Trance Magic...On Rin..."

My eyes opened wide. "Th-That could...be true...When Trance Magic is being used the target starts teleporting to random places until their magic drains out."

"Why..Why...WE NEED TO SAVE RIN!"

"It's impossible... She's already at her level...She reached her limit...Aisaka, Rin lost her powers..."

"W-What..I don't.." Aisaka looked dizzy and fell to the ground.

"AISAKA?!"

Das eet. Short, I know. Don't kill me. ;_; berbai

vote

comment

follow

share

If you enjoyed~