Chapter 17: Never Ending Trance

Riven's P.O.V

Teleportation. It's amazing and you know it! Cars, trains, planes, trucks, buses... No one ever mentions portals!

"I forgot to tell you, Ai-chan..." I stared at her intensely.

She looked at me and a few seconds later she snapped. "Riven! What's with that look?" She laughed.

I sighed loudly. "Will you listen?"

She nodded obediently.

"So I told you about Yasuo, and since we're heading to Yosun...I just want you to know, they live together..."

"Umm..Yosun living with this Yasuo? Never seen him there." She raised an eyebrow.

"That's because you never went to the real Yosun!" I laughed.

"Psh! I did too!" She whined.

"You come here, go to his mansion, stare at it, and run away. Don't deny it, Aisaka."

She pouted. "He's scary-looking... >-< This time i'm going with you so shush!"

I smiled. "Alright, then."

*~*~*~*~*Reaching The Demon-blade*~*~*~*

"We're finally here..." I sighed.

She clenched her fists.

I bet she's trying to not run away

"What are you smiling at?"

"Nothing."

We entered the Demon-blade Mansion of Yosun.

"Master.Yosun, you have guests!" A maid called out.

Yosun just then came down from the stairs smiling. "Riven!"

"Yosun!" I grinned.

Aisaka glared at me.

"What have you come for?" He asked politely.

"Not that I want you to go! Come in, come in!" he gestured me in and I entered holding Aisaka's hand so she doesn't run away.

"Would you like tea?"

"Actually, I just dropped by to ask someth-" I was interrupted by Yasuo rushing down the stairs.

He bowed. "Welcome."

I tried my best for the memories not to hit me, for me not to breakdown..

"Thank you.." Me and Aisaka said in unison.

Yosun smiled. "Well, would you introduce us to your friend?"

"Uh, yeah..This is Aisaka."

"Aisaka, I'm Aisaka...Hello" She made no eye contact.

Yasuo was staring at me with a confused expression. "Do I know you?"

There it hit me. I couldn't say a word, I was completely frozen and my eyes were wide open. I wanted to cry but no tears were left inside of me...I was scared.

Yosun had left with Aisaka before I knew it. "Let's show you around, shall we?" was the last words he said and left with her.

"Yas..Yas.." I started crying.

His eyes were wide open as something had struck him. "Riven?"

I looked at him, shocked.

He smiled. "Sorry, I don't know why I said that."

My hope crushed.

Yosun came back with Aisaka and she was smiling.

That was fast.

"Now, Riven, what was that you wanted to ask me?"

"It's about Trance Magic."

"Is it about Yasuo?"

I shaked my head.

His eyes opened wide as something struck him again. "I'm sorry.." He was looking right at me and a few seconds later, he went back to normal.

Yosun looked at him, concerned.

"Why is he doing this?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"When you weren't here he yelled my name with that same expression and suddenly went back to normal. This is happening again. He looked at me and said sorry! I'm sure you know what's happening. So speak."

"I don't know if you want to know this." he scratched his neck.

"Of course I want to know! I'm not stupid, Yosun. There's something up with him and I want to know now."

He sighed and mumbled, "fine."

"Yasuo is being... controlled."

I raised a brow, "Huh?"

"Theres another soul inside of him and Yasuo's soul hasn't left his body either. He has two souls. But, the soul that is controlling him became his main soul. Sometimes though, Yasuo's real soul forces itself to be the main soul for about 5 seconds and says what he wants to say. He's struggling...I'm still working on how to get that other soul out of him, trying to make a potion that can run off the soul inside of him, it's working out pretty well."

I was completely shocked. 

"Why didn't you..tell m--" I was interrupted by Yasuo.

He chuckled, "What are you  guys talking about?"

"Sorry, Riven...Honestly, I didn't want you to know, and Yasuo's other soul is denying it. He knows full and well what's going on."

"Please tell me! How did this happen?!"

"It's called the Never Ending Trance Magic." Yosun proclaimed.

I hugged him. "I know you're here, Yasuo."

"Riven...I'm..so..sorry.." He cried.

"It's gonna be okay, we'll fix you.." I buried my face in his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" The other Yasuo came back to say.

I let go. "Please fix him."

"It'll take some time, I'm working on the potion. It's almost finished."

"I..was here to ask about Trance Magic. Actually, my friend is under it..Umm..Rin. Rin Yukino, remember? She's under it. I was wondering what will happen when she gets back.."

"Rin?!" he exclaimed.

"I know it's surprising..But, please..I need to know.." I looked at Aisaka.

"We need to know.."

Yosun ran his fingers through his hair and told us all about what happens during Trance Magic. He..said something. Something that wasn't mentioned in the book. Something...unbelievable.

And i'm done! ^^ Updated sooner this time! STAY TUNED FOR MORE<3