Chapter 19: The World The Wind

Chapter 19: The World, The Wind

Previously -

Rin's P.O.V

"Aisaka, don't be ridic-" I was interrupted by everything becoming dark. Darkness surrounded me..

"Aisaka? Riven? Akira? Akise?!" I yelled at them. They didn't speak...they just stood there with scary-wide open eyes and fell to the ground, like they were puppets that stopped being controlled.

"You..guys.." I looked at them in shock.

Everything became darker and darker.

There, right at that moment...

I remembered everything.

Right...when I woke up.

My eyes opened. I was no longer at The Beam...In fact, I was at Bonbon Hills. I remembered everything from the trance dream. And everything from- wait...what am I saying? Where am I? What was I talking about again? Why Am I here?

I started running as fast as I can. I was confused, I didn't know what was going on...

"HELP! SOMEONE!" I cried.

I finally tripped over a branch and sat on the floor.

I'm lost...

"HELP! ANYBODY?! I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM! PLEASE! HELP ME...please...help...me...p-plea.." I started crying, "..please.."

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

~Before~

Yasuo's P.O.V

Another day with your eyes opening, looking at the sun shining from the windows with that sleepy head of yours. Well, mine.

I really did think this would have been a normal day like always. My normal routine, waking up, getting ready, going to college, and hanging out with my best friend. Actually, don't tell her I said this. We weren't very close before, till we started talking a bit more. I call her my best friend now, but I don't get the same words back. It's usually always "I'm not even your friend!" She's pretty tsundere.

I layed there for another minute before making up my mind to go to school instead of skip. I know i'm not the only one that feels like this.

After a long day of reading and listening to my math teacher go on about how math is important in life with his monotone voice, I got dismissed.

I sighed. Another day I survived here.

"Yasuo." I heard a female voice behind me.

Before I even turned around, I recognized it.

"We have another mission."

"Hey, bestfriend." I said teasing.

"Tsk. Did you hear me?"

This isn't Riven, I promise, she's just mad that I beat her at Beyond The Mythical Souls, the video game.

"Yeah, yeah. Another mission, to where?"

"Defeating the Akise at Beyond The Mythical Souls." She said it with a bit of hesitation.

"..What?"

She nodded. "Akise, The Held Slave is planning something terrible. To devour all human souls and rule the outside world, Earth."

"Earth?"

"Y-Yes..and.."

I raised an eyebrow.

She hugged me. "He's planning to put Trance Magic on wind magic users, too. M-Meaning.."

I was too shocked to hug back. "Mean-meaning.. I'm.."

She hugged me tighter. "Yasuo please...we have to defeat him before he does this..." I heard her voice crack.

I quickly let go. "Defeating Akise, The Held Slave?? Are you kidding, Riven? Tell me this is a joke."

She started crying. "YASUO. WILL YOU LISTEN?"

"WE NEED TO DO THIS NOW!" She sobbed.

I was speechless.

"Will you say something?!" She cried.

"I can't do it. I don't have the guts." I said seriously.

She looked dissapointed. "You're telling me that you're letting him do whatever he wants? He's going to put Trance Magic on you, Yasuo, and you're telling me you're gonna let that happen?"

"Like I have a choice, we can't kill Akise, he's too strong.. if we even come close to him, he'll break us like a twig."

Riven furrowed her eyebrows and slightly puckered her lips. "Whatever." and left.

I was thinking about what I said. Am I making the right choice?

*~*~*~*~*~*

The day was going by slow... really slow. Like time paused. I feel like i'm forgetting something.. wait.. hmm.. well, whatever.

"Hey riven!"

"Hey.." she smiled.

I smiled back and we intertwined hands.

"I missed you." I said to her smiling.

"I missed you too.." She pecked my cheek.

I blushed. "S-So...umm"

Wait..why did she do that? Are we together? I really am forgetting things...

She laughed. "You can be really strange sometimes"

I looked down. Am I dreaming? No..this feels real. This is not a dream. This is reality.

"Riven..I'm forgetting things."

She had a confused look on. "Well, yesterday was fun. Hope you didn't forget that.."

My eyes widened. "O-Of course not."

"I remem-" I got interrupted by darkness surrounding me.

"Riven?" She didn't say a word. She just stood there with scary-wide open eyes and fell to the ground. Like she was a puppet that stopped being controlled.

"R-R.." I was in shock. And confusion. This has to be a dream.. this has to..

Suddenly I woke up in Yosun's Garden. I..remember everything now..I was put under a trance and the beam spoke to me about putting me under a justice trance where i dream of the live I couldn't live for 365 days..Wait..the beam? 365 days...? Wait..what was I talking about again? Who am I? Where am I?

Then suddenly. Right there at that moment, I was filled with anxiety. Thoughts were running through my mind... like, why am I here? Just what was I talking about, and what brought me here? Is this a dream? When I wake up will I remember a life that I lived?

"No need to freak out. I'll put you under treatment." I heard a deep voice behind me say.

I turned around and saw a man. "My name is Yosun." he said.

READ THIS

NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE PRESENT. THIS IS YASUO'S PAST AND HOW WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE HE GOT UNDER A TRANCE. RIN AND YASUO EXPERIENCED THE SAME THING JUST NOW. WAKING UP FROM THE JUSTICE TRANCE WAY BEFORE 365 DAYS. (like 2 to 4 weeks later) and they lost their memories when they woke up. Hmm~ what is really happening around here? 

If you're kinda confused about all the riven kissing yas stuff, thats what was gonna happen in the future (yes, they were gonna be together. too bad that didnt happen :D)

DAS EET! SOWWIE ITS KINDA SHORT! Also... does the name Akise seem familiar? haha. wait and see. wait. and. see. Also the same thing that happened to Rin happened to him. And it hasn't even been 365 days! Hmm.. I wonder why, I wonder why. :3