Chapter 25: Immortal Soul

Haiii~ Sorry 'bout this A/N

DON'T WORRY THIS IS STILL A CHAPTER JUST SCROLL DOWN.

Just wanted to say..thank you for reading. I wouldn't have gotten that many reads without you guys and I'm so happy many enjoy this story. It's motivating and every time someone puts this story in their reading list, I get very happy ^-^ <3 I'm not even that good of a writer and I know i'm not. I've ready many stories and I'm shocked someone can write that well, but whoever is reading this until now stuck with me and didn't care about bad explaining, short words, and the word 'said' everywhere. (I'm trying to improve this.) It even takes me long to come up with ideas that's one reason my chapters are so late.

Writers block..always.

So thank you so much for staying with me for this long and when this story ends I just want you to know I already have the idea and 1st chapter ready for my next story and I promise you it'll be just as good as this story!I will work very hard on it and I hope all my readers read it. It will be called...The Death Scythe: Murderer

Thanks again for reading! ^-^ *hugs* Oh look 200 words already. I can write this much in 5 seconds. But not when i'm actually writing the story -.- suh sad.

Buh Bai!

~Morg

****

Chapter 25: Immortal Soul

 Rin's P.O.V

"I think this is it," I gestured to the dark cavern.

Akira nodded and started walking towards it.

I followed her and there was noise coming from inside.

Akira hid in a corner while I used maneuver gear to get to the top of one of the corners.

I had more vision that way and you couldn't believe what I saw.

The Soul Reaper.

He's here.

This is it.

It was this easy, though?

Where's Akise?

I looked over to Akira.

She knew what to do.

She cast a telepathy spell and we communicated using thoughts.

'How do we get past him?' 

'You're the rogue. This is as far as I could go.'

'What?!'

'You could use a stealth spell to get past him. I know you've trained that spell really hard and you're a very strong assassin so even he wouldn't be able to see you. But me, i'm a mere warrior. I'm all fight and using swords with little backup magic spells by my side. I have no spell that would help me get across him without him seeing me.'

I lightly chuckled, silent enough for him not to hear me.

'You know, you're the one saying I have a high level stealth spell, but don't even know much about it. I could use it on both of us.'

'What?! I didn't know that!'

'Well duh, it didn't seem like you knew.'

'Oh, shut up and get us past him.'

'Okay, okay.'

I cast it.

We tip-toed to the next entrance way, being sure to not let The Soul Reaper see us.

He was studying his nails and looked bored with his feet on a big rock.

The cavern was dark and candles filled the rooms. Every piece of furniture was made of rock or just rock. You could see ants crawling the walls..

I tripped over a rock.

Way.

to.

go.

Thankfully, it was a little pebble, so The Soul Reaper didn't really hear. I was tip-toeing! Don't judge.

Under it I saw an ant with purple eyes. The purple eyes stood out and I felt like I was being ..hypnotized?

Akira grabbed my arm and ran to the open rock-way leading to a room.

When we got deeper inside she stopped.

"That ant was an abandoned mythical soul. They're immortal and could see through stealth spells. He was hypnotizing you and if it worked you would've lost your powers.."

My eyes widened, "O-Oh.."

"Wait..Akira..why didn't my powers get taken away by Trance Magic?"

"Seriously, Rin? The Beam told you this and I know more about Trance Magic than you do."

I raised a brow.

"She replaced the spell, remember?"

"Ohhhh..."

We saw light and started running again.

Then, we finally reached the end.

I scanned the room, trying to search for Akise but instead, I saw a little girl hugging her knees on a far corner.

"Moom..myy...." 

she was crying.

END OF CHAPTER! WHY SHORT? BECAUSE I WANTED TO KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATED. Sorry it's been so long and it's so short..