Who's the boss?

Demi

I knocked on Nick's door, quietly, scanning the hallway around me, carefully. He swung the door open, wearing only a towel, around his waist, & a smile. He had to have seen me through the peephole to have been so eager to open the door this way. I could have been a rabid fan ready to jump his bones. Well, actually, I was a rabid fan who was ready to jump his bones.

"Hi." I tried to sound casual, like I was here for business. "I thought if you had a few minutes, we could talk about how the first night went." I tilted my head in a cute way, smiling at him.

He cleared his throat. "Of course, boss. Come on in." Nick held the door open wider so I could walk in all the way. Once the door was closed, I grabbed him & kissed him hard. God, I have waited all day to do this. Nick's hands were pulling off my jacket, then my shirt & finally unbuttoning my pants as we walked together toward the bed. All I had to do was pull off his towel once I was naked, standing against him. His hair was still wet from the shower he took earlier & my hands slipped easily through his damp waves.

"I'll show you who's the boss." I mumbled, smiling, against Nick's lips.

Nick let out a quiet laugh. "I think I'll show you who's the boss." His kisses got more aggressive, turning me on, like I never remember being turned on before.

When I felt the bed on my legs, Nick's mouth went from my lips to my chin to my neck, then headed to my breasts. I sighed with pleasure, feeling his warm breath on my nipples. I groaned when he gently, nibbled on them. A moan came from my mouth when I felt him suck on one of my breasts. The sensations that went through my body made me shake. Nick slid his tongue down my stomach, leaving soft kisses in its path. His kisses got severe as he got closer to my sweet spot. He put tiny kisses all around my crotch, purposefully avoiding the place I wanted him to kiss the most. His hands held onto my ass, as he finally buried his mouth in my V. My head fell back as I held onto his head, playing with his hair like I wanted him to play with me. I moaned, feeling my legs get weak. I managed to sit on the edge of the bed so I could open my legs wider, inviting Nick in even more. My God, he knew what he was doing. Who the hell taught him to do this? My eyes were rolling back in my head & my body was arching as Nick had his way with my soft pink bud. Waves of pleasure took over my body as I reached the most euphoric state. Nick didn't even let me come down from my orgasm before he slid his erection inside my wet hole. He moved against me, slowly at first, as I was still reeling from the sensations that traveled through my body. He grunted as his pace quickened & I felt an incredible feeling building within me. My heart was so full, feeling Nick inside me. I couldn't believe how quickly my love for my best friend turned into a love for him as my everything. I would marry him tomorrow if he asked.

Nick & I yelled together as we climaxed. I held him close, not wanting him to pull away from me. I wished we could stay this close forever. Nick's phone ringing interrupted my blissful moment. I groaned & he laughed. His lips came down to mine in a lingering kiss. The phone stopped ringing as Nick pulled his lips from mine.

"She always calls when I'm in the shower." He grinned. I giggled as Nick rolled off of me. He looked at me, still smiling. "If only I knew how good you tasted before." He said, licking his lips.

I laughed, turning several shades of red, smacking him, lightly. "Nicholas Jerry! You're a pervert."

Nick laughed, sitting up. He stood to get a pair of boxers & I admired his ass as I sat up on my elbows. He had the most awesome ass ever, I swore. I always thought his ass looked amazing in jeans or tight khaki pants or baseball pants or in red gym shorts. Okay, yes I have admired his ass for years, even when he looked like a dork at the Disney Channel games. I always loved his ass more than Joe's. It was much more defined than his brother's & fuller. Joe's was a little flat for my taste. Nick's ass was fucking perfect.

Nick pulled on the boxers, then I watched him check his phone. My heart sank a little, but then I was relieved when he sat the phone back on top of the dresser before he grabbed a bottle of water from the mini fridge. He held the water out for me. "You want it?" He asked.

I was fixated on his gorgeous body, so his voice startled me. "Huh? Oh yea. Thanks." I took the bottle.

Nick sat on edge of the bed next to me with his own water bottle. He handed me my shirt & pants that he grabbed before he sat down. I put my shirt on, then my underwear, but left my pants off. I stood in front of Nick, clasping my hands around his neck & putting one leg on either side of his. He smirked up at me. "You seemed distracted."

"Your body was distracting me." I smiled down at him. My fingers twirled the hairs at the base of his neck as his hands went around my waist & pulled me onto his lap. "Just like it did on stage tonight."

He chuckled, making both of us quiver. "Tell me about it. I was trying so hard not to look at you like I wanted you. I kept telling myself that this would be on youtube within hours."

"I know. Me too." I tilted my head back, groaning from the memory of the amazing night. My eyes looked deep into Nick's as I got a serious tone to my voice. "I am so happy you said yes to this job. This tour is amazing because of you & your amazing mind. I am so proud of you & I have to thank you for knowing me so well that you knew exactly how to make this tour what I wanted."

"You are very welcome & you are the amazing one, Demi. You were incredible tonight & I have never been more proud of you." Nick smiled & I kissed it. I hugged him close to me, then we fell back on the bed.

"I should probably go back to my room. I don't want someone to see me leave your hotel room in the middle of the night. Our cover will be blown for sure." I said, smirking a little.

Nick sighed as I climbed off his lap & started pulling my pants on. "If you must. I can't wait until the day when we don't have to sneak around." He stood up & grabbed me by the waist, his arms circling me. I put my hands on his hands as he kissed my cheek.

"Me, neither." I turned around & gave him a kiss. "Do you know what I was thinking about after I came off stage tonight?" I held Nick's hands in mine.

"What?"

"The day we graduated high school & I sent you the text asking how you did & you responded I past..." I started laughing.

Nick rolled his eyes to the ceiling. "Yea. Yea. I remember. I used the wrong spelling of it. You can't stop reminding me about that, can you?"

"I thought of it because we talked about being home schooled in the video before we went on stage. It made me laugh." I grinned at him. "You make me laugh, Jonas."

"Right back at ya, Lovato." He leaned his lips into mine, barely touching them. "One of the many reasons I love you." He murmured before he kissed me, lovingly.

"I'll see you in the morning at breakfast." I said before I turned to leave Nick's room. I gave him a wink & a smile, then said, "Sweet dreams, boss," before I closed his door behind me. One day, I wouldn't have to leave him. I could not wait.