Stop the world

Demi

I tried to contain my excitement when Nick told me he was riding to San Jose on the bus with me. On a tour bus with Nick for over fifteen hours. Oh my God. I shared a bus with my security guard, who slept like a rock. I wondered if anyone would think anything was going on with Nick & I, if he stayed on my bus. I didn't care.

As we boarded the buses later that day, Nick approached me, smiling. "Who's bus am I riding on? Is there an all boy bus somewhere?"

I laughed. "I guess you can ride on my bus." I rolled my eyes like it was a big inconvenience.

"Gee, thanks." Nick smirked. "You won't even know I'm there."

I bit my lip, watching him from under my lashes. "I hope that's not true." I mumbled, leaning into him.

The bus door swung open & Nick held his arm out. "After you, my Lady."

I giggled as I got on the bus. I felt Nick behind me as I sat on the couch inside. He sat across from me, looking around. He whistled. "Nice bus, Lovato. You've come a long way." He looked at me, his eyes burning into mine. I wanted him so bad. He jumped when his phone rang. I felt my stomach turn when he answered it.

"Hey, Liv." He said, watching me. I was relieved he didn't call her beautiful or gorgeous or love. This was hard thinking of him being with another woman for any period of time. I wanted him all to myself. "Change of plans, actually. I didn't want to be in San Jose alone, since John was meeting Lola. I'm riding on a bus." Nick's eyes kept watching me. "Demi's." She must have asked who's bus he was riding on. "What do you mean?" He asked her, finally looking away from me. He looked like he was getting angry. "Because we're friends." He sighed. He listened to her speak for a few minutes. "I miss you, too." He rolled his eyes as he looked at me again. "I can't wait either..... Yea.... She's looking forward to meeting you, too.... Yea, it will be fun.... Yea... No.... Okay.. The bus is ready to leave now.... Yea... I'll talk to you later, hon.... I love you, too." Nick looked right into my eyes as he said that last line. I couldn't look away from him. Nick put his phone back in his pocket.

"What can't you wait for?" I asked.

"To see her." Nick said, making my heart ache.

I nodded my head, slowly. I jumped when Max came on the bus. "I'm going to sit up here with Matt." Max said. Matt was the bus driver & they were actually old friends.

"Fine by me." I said, snickering. "Nick & I are probably too silly for you, anyway." I laughed, Nick laughing with me. Max just rolled his eyes.

I pulled out my phone & held it up so the camera was facing Nick. He smirked, looking down. "What are you doing?"

"Gonna do a video. I may not post it." I pressed the record button. "So, Nick Jonas. We're back on a bus again. Bringing back any memories?" I asked him.

Nick tilted his head a little & chuckled. "Brings back memories of graduating high school."

I busted out laughing. "Oh yea... I remember the day we graduated." Nick made a face at me & I shut the camera off. "I have to tweet about that. It's funny. Do you care?"

"Do not tweet about that." Nick said, leaning forward on his legs.

"Fine.I won't... right now." I put my phone on the bench beside me. "What do you want to do?"

Nick licked his lips, glancing in Max's direction. The smile he gave me was so sexy, I could feel my lady parts tingling. "I don't care. What do you want to do? Throw peanuts in my mouth?" He smirked.

I laughed out loud. "Put your penis in my mouth? Oh my God, Nick, that's so gross." I was watching Max, who was in a conversation with Matt, not paying any attention to me.