Falling

Nick 

I stood off the the side of the stage, watching Demi perform her ass off, before her & I were going to take the stage together, once again. As I watched her belt out a high note, a proud smile on my face, I remembered our conversation less than an hour earlier. I had pulled Demi into a closet as she made her way to the stage. I pushed her up against the cold cement wall, to kiss her lips, hard. I had wanted to do that for most of the day & couldn't take it anymore. My lips ached for her.

Demi sighed, as I pulled our lips apart, her eyes still closed. "Damn, Jonas." Demi opened her eyes & gazed into mine, a look of content on her face. "Tonight when we're singing, 'Stop the World,' it will be the absolute truth. You can't stop this girl from falling more in love with you."

I kept my arm around Demi's waist as I leaned my body into hers, pressing my bulge against her pelvic bone. My other arm held me steady as I leaned on the wall. "Nobody has to know... give us time to grow & take it slow." I murmured, my forehead resting on hers. Her mouth turned into a smile & I couldn't help but to kiss it again.

"I gotta get out there, baby." Demi mumbled against my mouth.

I sighed. "I know. I can't wait to be on stage with you." I kissed her again, quickly, then I gave her a sexy smirk. "And I can't wait to make you ache for me."

Demi groaned, tilting her head back. "And I can't wait to get you alone in my hotel room tonight."

"I was thinking that you should come to my room. I'm at the end of the hall, in the corner & away from everyone else. So we can get loud." I raised an eyebrow as I gave her my sexiest smile.

She bit her lip & smiled so enormous, I felt my heart thump in my chest. "Your love is where I'm falling." Demi exhaled, as her arms went around my neck & she pulled our lips together again for a soft kiss.

I made my way to the door, still keeping an eye on her. "Are you falling in love with me?" I asked Demi, my mouth turned up in a slight smile. The fact that she was falling in love with me, made me incredibly happy.

Demi's eyes stared me down as she walked toward me, looking sexy as hell. She reached up to put her hand on my cheek, her eyes never leaving my eyes. "You don't know?" She asked. I shook my head. "I'm falling more & more in love with you every second, Nicholas Jerry Jonas." Her lips met mine, softly, for a moment.

"Good. Because I am falling more & more in love with you, every millisecond." I opened the door & peeked into the hallway. It was crowded with people, no one paying attention to this closet. I grabbed Demi's hand & pulled her out into the hallway, quickly. We walked to the stage together, trying to ignore the heat between us.

Now, Demi came offstage & grabbed the guitar, giving me a wink. "You ready, Nick?" She shouted at me, over the roar of the crowd.

I held up my guitar, grinning at her. I followed Demi to the ramp & allowed her to go down first, then I followed. We performed the same three songs from the night before, but this time they meant more to us. "Stop the World," was our song. We wrote it, when we were kids, but it spoke volumes about our feelings, now for sure, but maybe even back then. We couldn't tell anyone about us, but I would stop the world if it meant we could be alone. "Catch Me" was the song Demi wrote years ago, but she claimed it could have been written a few days before as she realized just how much she really loved her best friend. "Here We Go Again," had so many truths in it, the lines spoke to us & we felt them with every part of our bodies. We sang the songs, tonight, and it was as if we were alone on this stage. I was only singing to her, watching her make the cute faces or smile at me, her tongue between her teeth. I watched her eyes meet mine & say so much to me. We were falling more & more in love with every passing moment we spent together.

I couldn't wait until Demi came to my room that night. I barely saw her backstage after the show. It was difficult because she was rushed to get out of the venue. I rode to the hotel with a few other people, John included, in a rental car. I made my way to my hotel room & took a shower. She was supposed to send me a text when she was on her way. I started watching tv after I finished showering, then I fell asleep.

A loud commercial startled me awake at some point. I checked my phone. No text. Jesus. It was almost 3 a.m. Where the hell was Demi? I sighed, deciding to text her. "Did you fall asleep?" I tossed my phone to my feet on the bed, while I waited for a response. I waited for ten minutes, before I ended up falling asleep again.

I woke up to the feeling of pure pleasure, feeling Demi's mouth around my cock. At first, I thought I was dreaming, then I looked down to see her watching me, my erection being swallowed, completely, by her glorious mouth. The look in her eyes sent waves of ecstasy throughout my body. Thank God, I had thought to give her my other room key. I was definitely enjoying her blowing me & I was surprised at how good she was at this. Olivia never liked to do this. She had a severe gag reflex. At least that's what she claimed. She only did it once for me & it lasted all of ten minutes, before she said she had to stop. Demi was enjoying this. A lot. Almost as much as I was, I thought. I looked down at her, as she was moving her mouth, brutally, up & down, on my shaft, really getting into it. She moaned as she watched me, exciting me even more as I felt the vibrations shoot through my body. Demi took me all the way in, the tip of my penis hitting the back of her throat. She never once gagged. I knew she had a big mouth, but Jesus Christ, this felt amazing. I was forgiving her for the tweet she sent earlier, telling the entire world that, yes, once again, Nick Jonas was an idiot. I had a way with words, I just couldn't spell them.

I felt myself getting close. I could feel it building, the harder Demi sucked on me. My hands were lost in her hair. "I'm close." I warned her. She'd probably want to know before I filled her mouth with my cum. She didn't stop to finish me off with her hand. Instead, she sucked more ferociously. As I let my load go, I got pretty loud. My moans were deafening feeling Demi suck me dry. This. Was. The. Best. Feeling. Ever. I was not letting her go. Ever. When a girl gives you a blowjob like Demi just gave me, you hang on to her for dear life.

As if the blowjob wasn't awesome enough, Demi slid my still sensitive member inside her as she took her place on my lap. After a few swivels of her hips, I was rock hard again. Demi held her hands on my chest & I held my hands on her waist as she moved in circles on my manhood. We stared into each other's eyes, falling more in love with every breath. I couldn't stop falling for her. As she fell against me, pressing our skin together, she changed direction on my shaft. Now she moved up & down & it felt even better than before, if that was possible. Our hungry mouths found each other, kissing with serious devotion. We moaned in unison, falling more & more in love with every sound. Our climax was intense, taking most of our energy from our bodies & we laid in each other's arms after, basking in the glow of falling in love.

Before we fell asleep, I had a thought come to my head. I was falling. Falling hard & I was suddenly scared to see Olivia the next day. How could I hide how I felt about Demi? I didn't have any desire to even see Olivia. How horrible was I? I was going to enjoy one more day, falling in love with Demi, until I had to face reality. God, I hated reality.