No way... John Taylor knows?

Nick

Most everyone who had anything to do with the tour, met the next morning for breakfast in the hotel banquet room. John & I were flying to San Jose, California that afternoon, while Demi & everyone else were driving there on the buses. I was sitting at a table with John, when Demi walked in, looking stunning as usual. Her smile broadened when she saw me, making my heart beat fast in my chest.

Demi was giggling with the girls from Fifth Harmony as they went to the buffet to get food. I didn't realize I was staring until I heard John chuckle beside me. I turned to look at him, smirking. "Something funny?" I asked.

John shoved a fork full of food into his mouth & shook his head. He chewed, then looked up at me. "You like what you see?" He nodded toward Demi. "You gonna break up with Olivia anytime soon?"

I almost choked on my food. "What? Why would I do that?"

"Because you're hot for Demi."

I laughed, nervously. "No, I'm not." I couldn't look him in the eyes.

"Nick, I know you. I can tell when you're smitten. I have seen it over & over whenever you have been around Demi. Now, though, it's different. Like something happened between you two." John was speaking in a low voice, so no one would hear. I glanced up at him, fearful & his mouth fell open. "Something happened, didn't it?" He whispered, excitedly.

I put my hand up to quiet him. "No one can know."

John's eyes were wide now. "Jesus, Nick. You're cheating on Olivia? That's not like you."

I looked around, quickly, catching sight of Demi, smiling up at Perrie from Little Mix, who had stopped by Demi's table. God, Demi was beautiful & seeing her this happy made my heart soar. "I can't fight the way I feel, John. I don't want Demi to be called a home wrecker or I don't want to be made fun of by everyone. I need to let Olivia go in a respectful way."

"Cheating on her & lying to her is not respectful." John had a serious expression on his face.

"I know. I feel horrible. Can I count on you to not say anything to anyone? Not even Lola?" I watched him, one eyebrow raised.

John looked over at Demi & sighed. "If you weren't one of my absolute best friends. If you weren't like my brother, I would not be okay with this." John looked back at me. "I really like Olivia." He whined.

I took a deep breath & exhaled, slowly. "I know, John. Trust me. I know. I don't want to hurt her... but... " I looked over at Demi's table again & felt a dopey expression take over my face.

"You're in love with Demi." John said, finishing my thought.

I felt myself getting warm as I glanced at John. "It's not that obvious, is it? We don't want anyone to know until we're both single & some time has passed."

"It's only obvious to me because I know you. And I have seen you two together since day one. I know the connection you two have had. I know how adorable you are with her." John snickered before taking a bite of his pancake. He chewed his food, then looked at me sympathetically. "Listen, you can't help who you fall for. If you're in love with Demi & feel like you need to be with her for the rest of your life, then hang on to her. I want everyone to be as happy as me & Lola." He shook his head & sighed. "Lola will be upset. She adores Olivia."

I sighed again, letting my head fall to rest in the palm of my hands. "I adore her, too." I said.

"Who do you adore?" I heard Demi ask.

I looked up to see her standing at our table. I cleared my throat & sat up straight. "Um... Olivia." I didn't want to lie to her.

Demi's smiled never wavered. "I am so excited to meet her." She said in a fake tone.

John rested his chin on his folded hands & smiled up at Demi. "Really?"

Demi looked at John, a confused expression on her face. "Yea." She rolled her eyes at him, making him laugh. "What's funny?"

John & I exchanged a look. "Why don't you join us?" I pushed the chair out that was next to me.

Demi sighed & sat down, leaning her arms on the table. "What is with you two?"

I leaned toward Demi. "John knows." I mumbled under my breath.

Demi's eyes grew wide as she looked around the room. "Knows what?" She smiled with her teeth gritted.

I gave her a look & John gave her a look, then she started laughing, loudly. John & I looked at each other in bewilderment.

Demi leaned into me, still chuckling. "No way... John knows?"

"He's not going to say anything." I muttered.

Demi narrowed her eyes at me, then at John. "I appreciate that, John. We're not cheaters... you know that, right? We just can't ignore our feelings anymore."

"I get it. I don't want to see anyone hurt, so just be careful." John said in a low voice.

Demi leaned her body toward me, her hand slipping under the table. I felt her hand on my leg, where she squeezed, gently, then ran it up my leg, close to my zipper. As she pulled her hand away, her finger grazed my bulge & I felt myself harden with excitement. "Have a nice flight. I'll see you boys tomorrow." Demi got up & walked away, shaking her ass for my benefit.

"You should go on the bus with her." John said.

I looked at him, my mouth hanging open in surprise. "Come again?" I shook my head at him as if I hadn't heard him right.

"I should burn in hell for encouraging you to cheat on Olivia, but you aren't married & you won't be able to see Demi for a while when you leave for Punta Cana."

I groaned. I had forgotten about the vacation I had planned with my brother, Blanda, aunt, uncle & Olivia. "You okay with flying alone to San Jose?"

"Yep. I'll see if Lola wants to drive there & meet me."

My eyes found Demi across the room, smiling. "Tour bus with Demi. Hmm. This could be fun." I grinned, imagining all the things we could do on a bus... with a ton of other people.