Pillow Talk

Nick

Waking up with Demi in my arms was amazing. I didn't want to move from this bed. I felt the bus start to slow & I moved the curtain above the bed to peek outside. It was early morning. I could tell by the sun. We seemed to be pulling into a rest stop or gas station. I kissed Demi's head as it rested on my chest. I could see her face, the way she was laying on me. She was so beautiful. Her pink hair was actually growing on me, but all of her new hairstyles grew on me eventually. She wore everything well. She wore nothing well, too. Her mouth was open, slightly, as she breathed through it. She looked so innocent while she slept. I know all the pain she has endured in her life & when she was asleep, it wasn't apparent on her face. I smiled as I ran my finger along her cheek, then her lips. I tried not to laugh when she moved her mouth from the tickle.

Demi's eyes snapped open when I brought my finger to brush her lips again. She scowled at me. "Stop it, Jonas. That tickles." I watched her gnaw on her lips with her teeth & I fell more in love.

I moved to turn on my side & brought my lips closer to hers. "Let me scratch it for ya." My lips covered hers in an instant, moving against them in perfect fervor. My tongue traced the inside of her bottom lip, ever so slightly, making her sigh, happily. Her hands got lost in my hair & she pulled me, so I was leaning over her. I stopped kissing her to look into her eyes. "How'd you sleep?"

"Amazing." Demi said as she stretched her body, making it pop in a few places.

"Good."

Demi looked at me, pouting a little. "We only have two more days."

"I'm not leaving until Friday. We have three days." I corrected.

"But Olivia will be with you on Thursday." Her eyes averted downward, looking sad.

"I'll just have to sneak away." I responded in a low voice.

"When are you gonna break up with her?" Demi asked, looking, directly, in my eyes.

"Not sure." I said, holding my breath. "It's not as easy for me, ya know. You & Wilmer are so 'are they dating' or 'aren't they dating' that it won't even resonate on the gossip scale if you break up. But it's gonna be huge for us. And I don't want it to be messy."

Demi sighed, rolling away from me. "I get it." She looked at me, a smirk on her gorgeous face. "This is why I don't do the public relationships. Too much shit to consider. You should have kept it on the down-low."

I laughed. "I don't like to have to sneak around & not be able to hold my girlfriend's hand or kiss her in public. You may be okay with that right now, but if you're going to be with me, you'll have to get used to the PDA. I'm sorry, but aside from the hate we get online, it's a lot easier on a relationship. I'm happier than when I had to sneak around or be careful about what I did in public."

Demi giggled & I fell for her a bit harder. "You guys do get a lot of hate online. I mean they hate Olivia. A LOT. And then couple that with the fact that they blame you for you guys' breaking up, it's brutal. You are not the favorite brother these days."

I smirked, shrugging. "That's Kevin right now, cuz he had a cute baby." I gave Demi a playful grin. "I could totally win them over again if I knocked you up." I lifted my eyebrows as Demi's eyes widened. "Can you imagine? God, our baby would be so cute & the fans would love a Nemi baby."

Demi groaned. "You want me to have your baby, so the fans will love you again?" Her laugh gradually got louder & I couldn't help but to laugh with her. It was an absurd idea even if it excited me just a little.

A quiet knock on the door stopped our laughter. "Demi? You okay?" Max was asking outside the door. He heard her loud ass laugh. I shook my head at her, grinning.

Demi stifled more giggling. "Yea. Nick & I got up early. We're hanging out in here so we didn't wake you." Demi shouted. I hung my head, still shaking it.

"Okay. We're stopped for gas & we're gonna go down the street & grab breakfast. You gonna join us?"

"Um, I have stuff to eat on the bus, so we'll pass." Demi said & I looked at her in confusion.

"Okay." Max said before we heard him shuffle away.

"I'm kind of hungry, Lovato." I raised one eyebrow at her.

"You can eat me." She winked.

"You're way too sweet. My sugar level would be through the roof."

Giggling, Demi sat up to look at me. "If the bus is empty & everyone is eating breakfast, then we can fuck without having to be quiet."

I bit my lip & nodded. "I see... good thinking. And we can go out to the main part of the bus & keep an eye on the door."

"Exactly." Demi got out of the bed & I got to see her beautiful naked form in all its glory. Her ass & legs got me excited. I loved the roundness of them, the curves that said, "This is a woman." I hated Olivia's bony ass sometimes. It felt like I might break her, like I was having sex with a wishbone. I watched Demi slip on a pair of red lace underwear, then pull on a pair of baggy gym shorts. Without putting on a bra, she pulled a tshirt over her head. Demi threw my boxers at me & I put them on under the comforter, while Demi watched, a sexy smile on her face. I threw the blanket off of me & stood to put my pants on. I heard Demi sigh. "Were you always this beautiful, Jonas?" She asked, her head tilted a little, while she scoped out my body.

I laughed, quietly, shaking my head. "Beautiful? I prefer handsome or godly. Even hot or gorgeous is better than beautiful." I zipped up my pants & took a step toward her.

Demi's laughter filled the room. "Godly.... oh geez." She laughed harder. "You're so full of yourself." She put her arms around my waist & I put my arms around her shoulders. "You are kinda God like." She murmured, licking her lips. "You're definitely hot. No one else can make my toes curl or get my pussy as wet as you do just by looking at me." Her voice was a little above a whisper as she went on her tip toes to put her mouth against mine.

A deep chuckle formed in my chest, as something in my pants stirred. "Really?" My left eyebrow went up in a flirtatious way. "So tonight, while we're onstage, it will be safe to say that you will be dripping wet with desire, when I look over at you?

Looking at my mouth & biting her lip, Demi nodded. "Oh yesssss. It's even worse when you're singing to me. Besides dripping wet, every part of my body will be aching for you." She followed that with a throaty groan & I needed her. NOW.

I smashed my lips against hers, wanting to take the clothes, she had just put on, off. A soft moan escaped her lips. My breathing was heavy as I held the back of her neck, so she couldn't stop kissing me. I was not wanting to stop. I could kiss her all day. I would be leaving in a few days & I wouldn't be able to kiss her. Kissing her was so different than kissing Olivia. Olivia was always so careful with her kisses, like she was afraid of messing up her makeup, even if she wasn't wearing any.

"This pillow talk is making me horny." Demi mumbled in between kisses. "They need to go to breakfast.... like right now." She groaned, leaning into me more & giving into my mouth as it opened, slightly, to let my tongue play with hers. The feeling of her tongue on mine was electrifying. Neither of us had brushed our teeth, but we tasted good. I had to be honest, if they didn't go to breakfast soon, I was going to explode.