{ d i s c l a i m e r }

━━━━━━━━━━━━

These violent delights have violent
ends, and in their triumph die, like
fire and powder, which, as they kiss,
consume
romeo & juliet, act II, scene vi

━━━━━━━━━━━━

S U M M A R Y

In which Madison Gilbert asked Damon Salvatore to compel her so she could forget about Kai Parker and how much she loved him, after realizing that mourning him was too unbearable...

D I S C L A I M E R

I do not own't the vampire diaries or any of its characters or plots, I only own original characters and content in the story.

W A R N I N G S

This story contains adult themes, explicit language, abuse mention, violence, and character deaths. It's a Kai Parker story, which means that the relationship featured in it, might not always come from a good place. Reader discretion is advised.

  A U T H O R  ' S   N O T E 

The story is set a year after the season 8 finale but it is an alternate version of the events that happened in seasons 6,7 & 8. The original character, Madison Gilbert, dated Kai in what would be season 6 but things ended tragically the way they did in the finale. Stefan Salvatore and Katherine Pierce are still alive in this story, Damon didn't take the cure but they did save Mystic Falls and Cade is gone for good. The events that will take place in this story will deviate from the series, for the sake of my storyline, therefore it is also an alternate version of what would happen after the series finale.