Part 15

When we call for the Context it is not for a removal from the world, but for the discovery of a new way. Only for becoming aware of the participation in the Context the peregrine can reach the superior circles. If we observe the development of the beings from the most primitive phases onward, we will realize that the different forms of the primary beings branch out in corresponding demonstrations. It is possible to call the forms of the world of current ones, or we can call them forms that are looking for the ideal. The ideal forms correspond to the Superior Order. The daily man, having been deprived of the knowledge of the Superior Order, was separated from the Vibrations of the Principle and lost the threads that unites him with the Great Context and with the Impersonal Intention. This break is relentless and the lost threads are transformed in a fine web of reality. The paragon knows there is another reality that is eminent, undoubted and incorruptible. That all of you affirm yourselves by the participation in the Order of the Principle. However, meaning participation demands conscientization*. Otherwise it is only a loss of time. It is not possible to play without knowing the rules of the game. For such it is necessary to try and to do the moves relevant to the moment. In that game do not matter at first if there are mistakes or hits, but only if there is the proper conscientization. The Great Game happens here and now. However, there are uncounted lesser games inside it. Ideal and common ones. Seeing only what is trivial is the condition of the daily blindness. Expand your consciousness.

The most primitive forms are those presented by the beings which conscience levels are the lowest. These beings express the most rude forms regardless of his external appearance. Their expressions, be necessities, wishes or attitudes, they correspond to these forms and are not much relevant except for themselves in their ignorance of the Great Context. While these beings evolve their conscience level are lifted up and their forms are refined. Whether conscious of that or not, all beings look for their beginning a way or another. Everything that it is manifested has some form, even if this form is not immediately recognizable. That is what is called being real, or having existence in the world. The most outstanding characteristic of the world is the eventual end of all forms. Yet the end of the form is the beginning of the "unformed", so that nothing is lost, everything is just transformed. One can tell that the purpose of evolution is to go beyond the form in order to reach the unformed and the awake conscience so that the being, now the "non-being", can be fully expressed in accordance with the Superior Order in the Ideal Context. What has no form is called "non-being" or ideal. There is the Ideal Principle that is without outstanding characteristics besides being the origin of all forms. That unfolds in the Great Context, which we access going over there or remaining on outside of the daily life. Doing so or "not doing" we assume the original, ideal form, or we simply lose the human form.

The knowledge of the Order is the wisdom of the Origin and this is the Principle of all principles. To return to the Principle is the principle of the Order. Deprived of this knowledge we wander about adrift, lost, without a bigger purpose. This is the condition of the daily men, who do not know what they came for and even where they go to, and so they flap in the everyday plots like fishes in the fishing net. The Vibrations of the Principle are the threads that tie and join every things in an unique Context and under one Intent. To be connected to the Impersonal Intent is to pursue one's ultimate purpose and to follow under the Order of the Principle. This is the excellence of the paragon, which joins now his intention to the Intent of the Principle and become its agent here without considerations or detours, relentlessly acting for the establishment of the Order in each context where he acts. This way, he carries out impeccably his function of bridge between the real and the ideal aspects of the Integral Context. Meanwhile, those lost threads transform themselves in a fine web of reality. That is very subtle and it is required enough perception to understand it. The lost threads are the very vibrations of the immediate context that become entangled in the events and are left behind, fixed by the conditioning of the memory and deprived of their vibrational integrity, their original "tone" in the Context. So, these threads form a chain that imprisons the conscience in the past events, maintaining it in the ignorance of what is here, in the illusion of what is not now, and in the vice of what could be.

All that makes them slaves of the daily life deprived of the necessary conscience to distinguish the walls of their prison, and tied to the plot that they created with the woofs that they themselves wove. That is what in general one understands by "reality", nothing more than a chain of intertwined and limiting events, that does not let the spirit fly. The "abstersion" is the ideal proceeding to gather the lost threads and to release the perception, the original pilot of the vessel of the intention. The "paragon" knows that there is another reality, since he experiences it just here and right now. It is eminent because it is omnipresent. He can access all the lesser contexts from it, can be in all of them without depart from it, and can go to all places without leaving here. It is unquestionable yet inconspicuous, since it is everywhere and at any moment. That allows the ideal peregrine passes unnoticed when and where it is convenient and act locally and effectively on behalf of the Great Context. The paragon does not need disguises, since it is always hidden to the glance of the impudent ones. These do not get to see the obvious even if it is in front of them, before their noses. The Superior Order is incorruptible and those who are under it are its agents. Underneath it the paragon is invincible, because what must be already is here and now. This is the Great Context and to enter it it is required to stay behind or to go besides the daily life. They that want to be "mahatmas", great beings, must go besides it. The ones that want to be nobody, "non-beings", must become "anattas", paragons, and stay behind the daily life.

That you all affirm yourselves with responsibility here and accept the Superior Order now. This is the biggest freedom that we can exercise, the most excellent and the most sublime. It is our biggest present to the Spirit that are we and the last relevant gesture before the Indescribable One that we are not anymore. This is everything that is necessary to become one with the Principle in Intention, to become its agent and to enter the Omnipresent Context. All the rest is superfluous and transitory and do not contribute to the purpose of life. They do not make full and overflowing the heart or sprightly and ethereal the spirit. They are vain and illusory realizations, a fine web of reality whose threads done from ignorance, illusion and vice, empty the purpose of the life, they asphyxiate and oppress the heart and immobilize and tie the spirit. Until when, searchers of a new era? Wake up peregrines of another reality! Embrace the mystery, grow and rejoice! Look for the fertile ground and propagate so that you are no longer humus or dust of roads but the axle of the world, the tree that joins the Sky and the Earth in a magnificent, excellent link! It is necessary to drop the interpretation, every bit of it, since any interpretation is based on filters that in truth belong to the dominant system. Producing a pause in the interpretative flow is the purpose of the alternative system. It sets an effective blockade up in this flow through its proceedings and "non-proceedings". So, it is possible to experience the Superior Order in a straight form and not only through the filters of the daily life.

* This term is always put here in the psychological sense of "becoming aware of" the inner states of mind and not in the anthropological sense of taking conscience of the nature of the human relations in society.