Part 19

The self-pity is the fruitless game of the "agon". This one indulges oneself, supposing it is not responsible for its ignorance. However if I am not responsible for my ignorance, who would be? Because it is ridiculous, the agon cannot appoint to somebody and directly saying: you are responsible for my ignorance! This way, its largest pledge is in seeking and discovering outside of itself someone responsible for its inefficiency and lack of purpose. The parents, the family, the country, the society, the system, the world, God or the devil... When its survival is in game, there is no limit for the capacity of tergiversation of the agon. However, it is advisable to recognize that the agon is not the anyone or anything else responsibility besides the person itself. Nobody has agon, or else, the moment it exists that person is the agon itself. The one who is not agon is not a person anymore, he or she is the "paragon", that cannot be defined according to the daily expectations and conventions. The paragon goes beyond or stays behind the everyday life, so that he or she cannot be classified or labeled after any inventory, be it social or personal. While the daily person does not take the responsibility for changing, he or she permits that the agon is present, and consequently its ignorance as well. All ignorant persons are this way not for determination of others, but for their own irresponsibility and lack of purpose. Notwithstanding, the Spirit is aware of the evolutionary plan according with the Intent of the Principle.

When we talk about the spirit we can be referring to the human spirit or the Spirit of the Great Context. Both are different aspects of the Only Principle. The Spirit in men is not omniscient for an option of the game, as a way of making the Game of the Principle effective for them. What does not mean that the Spirit can be omniscient at any moment that It wants to, because this would be disobeying the rule and making it ineffective. According to some wrong interpretations, "God" can do everything because It is omnipotent. We did not question it by itself, but just the interpretation that is done about it. "God", or whatever is the name given to the Principle or one of Its appearances, even if an inadequate name, It is not able to do everything in the sense one interprets it in a daily way. God cannot transgress the rules of Its own game, for instance. It is only logical to suppose that the Principle would not be the first to contradict the Law and open a precedent, even if the Law was instituted by It, or exactly for that. By definition the First Agent of the Principle and of Its Law is the Impersonal Intent, that acts in the sense of organizing everything and making everyone comply with the rules in an excellent and relentless way. The evolution is an aspect of the Superior Order for which an established plan exists. Naturally, the Spirit is aware of the plan either in a direct way in its impersonal aspect or in indirect way in its personal aspect. Likewise and according to the proper context the peregrine has to become aware of that plan in time.

The Impersonal Intent provides the evolution of all conscious beings. All of them have the same opportunity to develop. Nobody can allege that he or she did not have the opportunity to make different choices in life, and less yet that they do not have the opportunity to make new choices right now. However, that does not determine that the peregrines have to walk and neither what path they should follow through. The capacity to choose is directly linked to the free will. Therefore, the Principle does not impose the evolution, but only provides it through the Intent. It is required to flow with the intent! It acts inside of the seekers and in everything outside them. In the peregrine it acts whispering, inspiring, animating. It does not force at all, so that responsibility is an inalienable good. The Context as a whole develops through the influence of the Intent. However, the Context never drags with itself any beings that have the capacity to choose and of taking responsibility for their choices, but that beings need to use their prerogative for not losing it and to be dragged in an unconscious way towards the abyss and the darkness. Yet, we did not speak here on the literal hell, with eternal fire and nightmare demons, only on the abyss of the incomprehension and the unconsciousness, with its irresponsibility and its inconsequence. The hell of religion is no more than a subterfuge, an imaginary punishment created by superstitious or wicked minds as a way of influencing and subduing the other's will through fear.

Yes, in fact the Vibrations of the Principle fasten all that exists. Everything is interlinked and it is possible to notice the vibrations as the threads of an infinite net. It is also possible to notice them in other ways. For instance, as ideal paths through which the peregrine can transit. Whole communities of excellent peregrines returned to the Principle through that path. The history does not explain how those communities simply disappeared overnight, leaving untouched the objects and the circumstances of the daily life. They suddenly stayed behind the daily things or they were besides them without leaving any traces that could be followed. The recognition and the usage of those vibrations is one of the aspects of the Path. The understanding of the Context is the condition for that. While they are attached to the world, obsessed for their illusions and their addictions, the daily men will not notice the presence of the Great Context. At best it will be a philosophical knowledge, mere theory which one can do nothing practical with. The peregrine warriors understand the Context. Yes, everything that exists is interlinked. Those original vibrations can be noticed and interpreted in several ways, but it is optimal to observe any definition of one's impressions as being conscious or unconscious. Though, to be a larger understanding, we affirm that the vibrations are the same threads that can be seen from another perspective as the radiant ethereal net that flows from the "holon".

The Conscience is understood only in a very relative way in the daily life. It is common to define as subconscious or unconscious the movement of the focus impressions that the observer does not get to notice as such. The psychology has dedicated itself to many studies regarding the mind operation, but mainly from the perspective of the dysfunction and hardly ever from the perspective of the integrity, although some can affirm otherwise. Whence maybe the urgency of a new discipline aiming to the study of the conscience, that should not be confused with the unconscious and automatic processes of the mind. Such a discipline, that at first could be called "conscienciology", the study of the conscience, it is still crawling, and only between the non orthodox pioneering researchers. However, it can be said that it exists a branch of the common psychology that studies this subject, the transpersonal psychology. That is true in part, but this branch of studies aims particularly to the altered states of perception according to an outsider's view. It seeks to inform the daily world about cases of exception and not about the nature of the beings in themselves from their own perspective and according to their own conscience or the one of others. The fundamental perspective of the path, the movement of the "perceptive focus" and its direct relationship with the conscience and the awareness, be it from the perception instituted by the daily attention or that established by the "parallel attention", it is still an accomplishment very distant from the daily life.