The Time of Angels

Sorry that there was no Friday update. I've had work and college to sort out. There will be an update tomorrow (Monday) as well since it is my birthday tomorrow! 

-----

The Doctor and the Stone strolled around a large museum with Amy behind them bored out of her mind as they pointed items out.

"Wrong. Wrong." The Doctor shook his head moving from one glass casing to another looking at the contents inside. "Bit right, mostly wrong. I love museums." He grinned.

"Yeah, great. Can we go to a planet now? Big Spaceship? Churchill's bunker? You promised me a planet next."

"Sorry, Amy." The Stone looked at her apologetically. "Also didn't we almost get killed in a museum once?" She glanced at the Doctor.

"Ah but clearly we did not dear." He grinned. "And Amy, this isn't any old asteroid. It's the Delerium Archive, the final resting place of the headless monks. The biggest museum ever."

"You've got a time machine." She glanced at them. "What do you need museums for?"

"Wrong."

"Very wrong." The Stone frowned. "And they call this place a museum." She scoffed before her eyes brightened. "Ooo, one of mine. Also one of mine." She grinned pointing at it.

"Oh, I see." Amy rolled her eyes at them. "It's how you keep score."

"Stone..." the Doctor whispered staring at a box. The Time Lady frowned and wondered over before her eyes widened. "Oh." She blinked. "Well..."

"Oh great, an old box." Amy rolled her eyes in boredom.

"It's from one of the old starliners. A Home Box." The Doctor explained.

"What's a Home Box?"

"Like a black box on a plane, except it homes." The Stone explained to her keeping her green eyes locked on the box. "Anything happens to the ship, the Home Box flies home with all the flight data."

"So?"

"The writing, the graffiti. Old High Gallifreyan. The lost language of the Time Lords." The Doctor said. "There were days, there were many days, these words could burn stars and raise up empires, and topple gods."

"What does it say?"

"Hello, sister." The Stone groaned. "Every single time." She sighed. "Why can't people just call us the normal way." She shook her head. "But somehow I don't believe those words can 'topple gods'." She said then blinked. "Doctor what are you doing?" She raised a brow seeing him sonic the edge of the glass making the case open and an alarm blare. "You could have let me disable them!" She groaned again grabbing his arm after he grabbed the box. Guards then appeared at the end of the corridor. "Oh dear..." the Stone muttered.

"Time to go!" The Doctor shouted running straight to the TARDIS with the Stone and Amy.

The Doctor ran to the console holding the box while the Stone got them away from the museum.

"Why are we doing this?" Any asked.

"Because someone on a spaceship twelve thousand years ago is trying to attract the Stones attention." The Doctor said. "Let's see if we can get the security playback working."

The scanner then changed to a black and white screen that looked a lot like a security camera. River Song lowered her glasses and winked at the camera.