Victory of the Daleks - Two

"How about that cuppa now, then?" The Doctor joked noticing the Daleks when they stepped outside.

"I'll have tea!" The Time Lady pipped up chuckling at the joke while very seriously eyeing the two Daleks that were on Earth in the green metal shell and the brown/golden one.

"It is the Doctor and the Stone." The green Dalek on the left announced.

"Exterminate!" The other ordered.

"Wait, wait, wait. I wouldn't if I were you." The Doctor quickly pulled out... a jammy dodger from his pocket.

Is that your plan?" The Time Lady winced. Of course, the Daleks were stupid. It was the reason why she called them pepperpots, but they weren't that stupid. Were they?

"TARDIS self-destruct, and you know what that means. Our ship goes, you all go with it." He finished then glanced at the Time Lady who hid her slightly impressed smile as he hid his smug one. They would still scan it and see that it was just a biscuit though.

"You would not use such a device." The Dalek announced making the Time lady blink. Perhaps she overestimated the pepper pots. Was that even possible? She felt disgusted if it was.

"Try me." He ordered. One of the Daleks then slowly rolled forward. "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah." The Doctor held his hand higher to make the point. "No scans. No nothing. One move and I'll destroy us all, you got that?" He asked. "TARDIS bang bang, Daleks boom!" The Dalek quietly moved back. "Good boy."

"Never let me underestimate you sweetheart."

"As if you would listen." He telepathically scoffed at her.

"Dear lord, who do you take me for Doctor?" She raised a brow at him.

"Humour dear." He grinned at her.

"Oh, you are a tease." She rolled her eyes then glanced around at the ship eyeing it before frowning making her way to the controls. "This ship's pretty beaten up. Running on empty, I'd say, like you. When we last met, you were at the end of your rope. Finished."

"One ship survived." A Dalek announced making the Stone roll her eyes at it.

"Yes, yes I guessed that, not hard to work out."

"You fell back through time, yes." The Doctor nodded agreeing with the blonde. "Crippled, dying."

"We picked up a trace. One of the Progenitor devices."

"Progenitor?" The Doctor raised a brow. "What's that when it's at home?"

"It is our past and our future."

The Stone blinked. "Oh? That's deep." She slowly nodded the Doctor doing the same.

"That is deep for a Dalek." He said in agreement. "What does it mean, though?"

"It contains pure Dalek DNA." The gold Dalek answered. "Thousands were created. All were lost, save one."

"Okay, but there's still one thing we don't get, though." The Doctor gestured to himself and the Time Lady next to him. "If you've got the Progenitor, why build Bracewell?"

"It was necessary."

"But why?" The Stone frowned then started to laugh pointing at the Daleks. "I get it. Oh, I get it. I get it. Oh ho! This is rich. The Progenitor wouldn't recognise you, would it?" She looked at them.

The Doctor then started to snigger at them. "It saw you as impure. Your DNA is unrecognisable as Dalek."

"A solution was devised."