The Big Bang

So I've very lucky and I'm going to see Ed Sheeran on Saturday and I thought that this book only has three parts left until book six so why not have the sixth book out on Saturday? I don't know if everything will be edited in time for it since this is last minute but hopefully, it is.

-----

"I'm..." the Doctor swallowed after a moment of silence unable to turn his head to look at the Stone not because the clamps on his shoulders made it difficult to see, because they didn't, but from how guilty he felt. He could only see her in the corner of his eyes and had to pull himself together to do even that. "I'm sorry."

"Oh, sweetheart." The Stone murmured managing to grip his forefinger with her own. The only touch they could currently share. "You don't have to apologise to me." She shook her head. "This is my fault as much as yours. Don't blame only yourself."

"I fell into this trap first-"

"Now stop." She closed her eyes sucking in a sharp intake of air. "Please." She shakily and quietly begged her eyes remained closed. "I don't want to argue with you Doctor, not now."

"I'll stop, dear." He sighed.

"Thank you." She softly smiled squeezing his finger with her own. "There is one thing about this." She softly smiled.

"And what is that?" He questioned seeing the small smile on her lips. Knowing exactly what she was doing.

"We still have each other."

"Yeah." He murmured a smile growing on his own. "We do."

"And we can still touch..."

"Not as much as I want." He admitted. "But it's better than nothing right dear?"

"Of course." She then sniffed. "And perhaps..."

"Perhaps?"

"We could tell stories." She suggested. "To pass the time."

"You know all my stories." He furrowed his brows. "Every single one."

"Well, you can tell them again." She chuckled a little. "I'm not going anywhere anytime soon sweetheart."

The Pandorica then began to open releasing the Time Lords who stared confused as they saw Rory standing there pointing the Doctors sonic at where the Pandorica doors were.

"How did you do that?" The Doctor questioned getting up. The Stone did the same rubbing her wrists.

"You gave me this." He held up what was a sonic screwdriver identical to the Doctors.

Frowning the Doctor brought out his own sonic. "No, I didn't."

"You did. Look at it."

The Stone frowned taking the Doctors sonic lightly touching the one in Rory's hand, the three watched the two sonics spark.

"Temporal energy." The Doctor explained catching the screwdriver after the Stone tossed it to him. "Same screwdriver at different points in its own time stream. Which means it was me who gave it to you. Me from the future." He started to beam. "I've got a future."

"I presume I do as well otherwise..." the Stone frowned, trailing off.

"Yeah, you do." Rory nodded.