The Eleventh Hour - Three

The Doctor stormed into the room as Jeff sat on the bed. "Hello. Laptop. Give me."

"No, no, no, no, wait." He protested

"It's fine." The Doctor rolled his eyes as the Stone walked in. "Give it here."

"Hang on!" Jeff shouted as the Doctor gave a smug look handing to laptop to the Stone who opened it only for a large string of strong Gallifreyan words along with a high screech.

The Doctors eyes widened as he covered the Stones eyes. "Blimey. Get a girlfriend, Jeff."

"Gran." Jeff stood up as the Doctor closed the page with one hand while keeping the other over the Stones eyes while she calmed down from looking so horrified at the sight.

"What are you doing?" The elderly woman looked at them as the Doctor removed his hand from the blonde's eyes.

"Thank you, sweetheart." She breathed taking the laptop from him.

"No problem dear." He smiled at the Time Lady then looked at the elderly woman. "Anyway to answer your question. The sun's gone wibbly, so right now, somewhere out there, there's going to be a big old video conference call." The Doctor explained. "All the experts in the world panicking at once, and do you know what they need? Me and the Stone Ah, and here they all are." He grinned at the blonde. "All the big boys. NASA, Jodrell Bank, Tokyo Space Centre, Patrick Moore."

"I like Patrick Moore." The woman nodded.

"I'll get you his number. But watch him, he's a devil."

"You can't just hack in on a call like that."

"Can't I?" The Stone raised a brow at him. "Whoops, I just did." She grinned as six faces popped up on screen.

The Doctor flashed the psychic paper at the webcam.

"Who are you?" Patrick Moore frowned looking at the Doctor and the Stone.

"This is a secure call, what are you doing here?"

"Hello. Yeah, I know you should switch us off, but before you do, watch this." He grinned watching the Stone type away on the computer.

"It's here too, I'm getting it." Patrick Moore stated.

"Fermat's Theorem, the proof." The Doctor explained. "And I mean the real one. Never been seen before. Poor old Fermat got killed in a duel before he could write it down. Our fault." The Doctor lightly coughed. "We slept in." He glanced at the Time Lady who went bright red as the Doctor smirked at her. "Oh, and here's an oldie but a goodie. Why electrons have mass." The Doctor said now also typing on the computer. "And a personal favourite of mine, faster than light travel with two diagrams and a joke."

"Look at your screens." The Stone ordered them.

"Whoever we are, we're geniuses. Look at the sun. You need all the help you can get. Fellas, pay attention."

"I'm writing a computer virus." The Stone said typing on a phone.

"Very clever, super fast, and a tiny bit alive, but don't let on. And why is she writing it on a phone? Never mind, you'll find out."

"Okay, I'm sending this to all your computers." The Stone said.

"Get everyone who works for you sending this everywhere. Email, text, Facebook, Bebo, Twitter, radar dish, whatever you've got. Any questions?"

"Who was your lady friend?" Patrick asked talking about Jeffs gran.

"Patrick, behave." The Stone scolded.

A man then frowned. "What does this virus do?"

"It's a reset command, that's all." The Doctor explained. "It resets counters. It gets in the wifi and resets every counter it can find. Clocks, calendars, anything with a chip will default at zero at exactly the same time. But yeah, I could be lying, why should you trust us? I'll let my best man explain.". He said looking at the screen waiting for Jeff. The Stone then lowered the laptop screen as the Doctor whispered to him. "Jeff, you're my best man."