The Lodgers - Two

After finding a shopping trolley they that had found without being chained up the Time Lords went around collecting the items that they needed, the Doctor wheeling it back to the flat. "Shush." The Doctor narrowed his eyes as the ginger cat nearby meowed in protest. "Don't get comfortable." He warned pulling the trolley up the curb.

"Let's just get inside, quietly." The Stone reminded him. "Before anyone sees us."

"Yes, good idea, dear." He nodded quickly unlocking the flat door and pulling the trolley inside.

---------------------------------------------------------

After finally getting everything inside without waking up Craig the Stone slumped down on the bed deeply wishing she had slept the day before so she didn't need to sleep now. "Tired dear?" The Doctor asked lying down on the bed and wrapping his arms around her, pulling her towards him.

"A little." She murmured before yawning, the Doctor raising a brow in question. "Okay more than a little." She admitted. "Normally I like to sleep at least every three days otherwise I start to get tired, four days and I end up dropping off at random times, it's not the best idea to fall sleep when running away from something trying to kill or eat you."

"No, you are right." He nodded. "Why don't you go to sleep."

"We need the room." She shook her head going to get off the bed. "Me sleeping won't give us enough room."

"No" He shook his head pulling her back down and into his arms.

"No?" She questioned turning her head a little to look at him.

"No, you're not going." He went on to explain. "You're tired so sleep."

"But-"

"Stone." he firmly cut in. "You need the sleep, you're yawning and I don't normally get to witness that, even with how adorable you look when you do it."

"Doctor-"

"Sleep." he whispered softly placing a kiss just under her ear. "I'm not letting go of you until you sleep."

"You will be holding me for a long time then."

"I wouldn't mind that." he grinned.

"Are you enjoying this sweetheart?" She chuckled.

"Would it be a lie to say that I enjoy cuddling my wife?" He raised a brow at her.

"Fair enough." She sighed. "I will go to sleep but-"

"But?"

"But I can always stay up a little while longer..." She grinned starting to caress his check after managing to shift in his arms to face him.

"You-" He narrowed his eyes at her before they fell close as she started to slowly and softly kiss him, the Doctor slightly pulled away looking at her for a moment. "You don't realise how much I enjoy how flirty this regeneration of you is." He grinned. "Not that you weren't in your previous body but this one is definitely more open with it."

"I guess you could say this me was made for this generation of you." She lightly laughed.

"Aren't they all?" He questioned raising a brow.

"Possibly." She replied a hint of playfulness in her voice.

"You don't seem to be that tired now dear." He remarked with the same amount of playfulness. "I have a feeling you did that on purpose."

"What, me?" She pretended to gasp. "I would never do that to you sweetheart."

"Dear Rassilon." He muttered shaking his head. "Whatever did I do to get you to be my wife."