The Vampires of Venice - Two

The Stone and Amy Changed into clothes from Venice thanks to the TARDIS they in the throne room while Rory stood wearing Guido's clothes.

"So, basically, our parents are dead from getting the plague." Rory nervously explained to Signora Calvierri who sat on a throne. "I'm a gondola driver, so money's a bit tight, so having my sisters go to your school for special people would be brilliant... Cheers."

"Have we met?" Francesco, Rosanna's son asked frowning staring at Amy.

"I've just got one of those faces." Rory nervously asked.

"I wasn't talking to you." He waved Rory off.

"She's got the same face, which is because she's my sister." He nervously replied not liking the way he was circling Amy like she was fresh meat. The Stone watched him move around before he started to circle the blonde who raised her brows at him.

"Carlo, explain yourself. Why have you brought me this imbecile?" Rosanna hissed.

"Signora, they have references from His Majesty the King of Sweden." The steward answered.

"What? Let me see." Rosanna demanded. Rory shakily stepped forward with the psychic paper handing it to her seeing her eyebrows raise.

"Well, now I see what got my Steward so excited." She nodded handing it back to Rory. "What say you, Francesco? Do you like them?"

"Oh, I do, Mother." He grinned continuing to circle them both. "I do."

"Then we would be delighted to accept them both. Say goodbye to your sisters." Rosanna nodded while the steward pulled Rory away.

"Tell my fiancé that I'll see him soon. I'll look after her."

"I'll be fine," Amy reassured Rory who looked terrified while exiting the room.

---------------------------------------------------------

The steward led the Stone and Amy through the corridors. They came across a few of the pale girls wearing the white robes. They started to hiss at the Time Lord and the human. Amy backed up a little and the Stone took her hand in comfort. Amy was definitely glad that the Time Lady was there and wasn't acting that different around her, except being a little distant.

They arrived in a large room with multiple beds and a large ornately decorated dome above.

"There are clothes on the bed." The steward informed. "Get changed and wait here." He then left the room.

"Blimey," Amy muttered glancing around. "This is private education, then?"

"Not nearly as good as I had centuries ago." The Stone whispered looking around before slowly walking up to the only other girl now in the room.

"Hey," Amy whispered. "Hello, I'm Amy, this is the Stone. What's your name?"

"Isabella." The girl replied.

"Your Isabella." The Stone nodded softly smiling. "I know your father."

"You know my father?" She asked her eyes brightening.

"Yeah. He was fighting tooth and nail to get into his place, helped us get in." She gestured to her and Amy.

"Listen, we're going to get you out of here, but we need you to tell me what's going on," Amy said sitting beside her. "What is this place? What are they doing?"

"They er, they come at night. They gather around my bed, and they take me to a room with this green light and a chair with straps, as if for a surgeon."