Amy's Choice

Leadworth

The TARDIS materialised and the Stone opened the doors smiling before her face fell. "You got it wrong, again!" She shouted inside the TARDIS, successfully stepping over the rock outside the door. "This is why I should pilot..."

"I'm sorry dear." He winced tripping over the rock on the way out of the door almost crashing to the floor pulling the Time Lady with him.

"Doctor, you can't pull me down with you anymore it isn't just me anymore."

"Yes, I know." He winced patting the small bump on her stomach. "Sorry there." He softly kissed the fabric over her stomach.

"Rory!" He then laughed opening his arms as the man walked out the small cottage the TARDIS materialised in front of.

"Doctor." He nodded. "Stone!" He beamed. "You're pregnant."

"Yep." She nodded.

"Congratulations!" He hugging her.

"We've crushed your flowers." The Doctor pointed out.

"Oh, Amy will kill you, would be both of you but..." he said looking down at the Time Lady.

"Where is she?" The Doctor frowned.

"She'll need a bit longer."

"Whenever you're ready, Amy." The Doctor called before a rather large Amy waddled out looking almost ready to give birth.

"Oh, way-hey!" The Doctor laughed. "You've swallowed a planet."

"I'm pregnant."

"You're huge."

"Yeah, I'm pregnant."

"Congratulations Amy!" The Stone beamed finding it hard to hug the human woman with her small bump plus the redheads large one.

"Look at you." The Doctor beamed. "When worlds collide."

"Doctor, I'm pregnant."

"Oh, look at you both. Five years later and you haven't changed a bit, apart from age and size."

"Oh, it's good to see you, Doctor." Amy shook her head.

"He'll get there, if not I'll hit him." She said as Amy looked down smiling seeing the Stones own stomach.

"Are you pregnant?" He looked at Amy before wincing getting lightly hit on the back of the head by the Stone.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Ah, Leadworth." The Doctor hummed walking down the street arm linked with the Stone, Amy and Rory walking along aide them both. "Vibrant as ever."

"It's Upper Leadworth, actually." Rory pointed out. "We've gone slightly upmarket."

"Where is everyone?" The Stone frowned tilting her head slightly feeling that something wasn't quite right.

"This is busy," Amy said as the Time Lords raised their brows at her. "Okay, it's quiet, but it's really restful and healthy. Loads of people here live well into their nineties."

"Well, don't let that get you down."

"It's not getting me down." Amy protected.

"Well, we wanted to see how you were." The Doctor said changing the subject. "You know us, we don't just abandon people when they leave the TARDIS This Time Lord and Lady is for life. You don't get rid of your old pals the Doctor and the Stone so easily."