The Eleventh Hour - Two

"Attention, Prisoner Zero. The human residence is surrounded. Attention Prisoner Zero. The human residence is surrounded."

"What's that?"

"Well, that would be back up." The Stone said. "Okay, one more time. We do have back up and that's definitely why we're safe."

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated."

"Well, safe apart from, you know, incineration." The Doctor shrugged as the not policewoman eyes widened.

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated."

The Doctor hit the sonic screwdriver while the man and the dog slowly walked into another room completely ignoring the Time Lords and human. "Come on, work, work, work, come on."

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated." The sonic then started to work making the Stone beam as he flashed the sonic at them both freeing them. He grabbed her hand and pushed the not policewoman to the stairs. "Run! Run!"

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated." The voice warned again.

The Time Lords ran through the garden. "Kissogram?" The Doctor looked at her.

"Yes, a kissogram. Work through it."

"Why'd you pretend to be a policewoman?"

"You two broke into my house." She looked at the Time Lords. "It was this or a French maid. What's going on? Tell me. Tell me!"

"An alien convict is hiding in your spare room disguised as a man and a dog, and some other aliens are about to incinerate your house. Any questions?" He asked as they ran over to the TARDIS.

"Yes."

"Me too." The Doctor said trying to put his key into the TARDIS. "No, no, no, no!" he shouted.

"Don't do that, not now!" The Stone groaned hitting her head on the door. "It's still rebuilding. Not letting us in. No TARDIS. Great."

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated."

"Come on." She went to pull the Doctor away. The Stone frowned moving over to the shed.

"We destroyed this shed the last time we were here. It smashed to pieces." She looked at the woman while the Doctor pulled out of her grip moving over and standing beside the Time Lady

"So there's a new one." She shrugged. "Let's go."

"Yeah, but the new one's got old." The Doctor looked at her touching the shed then licked his finger. "It's ten years old at least. Twelve years. I'm not six months late, I'm twelve years late."

"He's coming." She warned looking around to find the man and dog

"You said six months. Why did you say six months?" The Stone asked.

"We've got to go." She started to pull them both away before the Doctor stopped. "This matters. This is important. Why did you say six months?"

"Why did you say five minutes!" She shouted at them.

"What?" The Doctor blinked.

"Come on."

"What?"

"Come on!"

"What?"

"Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated."