The Vampires of Venice

"Sweetheart?" The Stone worryingly asked sensing something was wrong as soon as he stepped into the library with a plate of bacon with extra salt, ready salted crisps and chips with salt on them. "Whats wrong?" She placed down her bookcrossing her legs and facing him.

"I need to talk to you." The Doctor replied sounding tired, slightly angry and guilty while sitting down next to her letting the plate resting on his lap. "I thought you might like this." He nodded down at the food.

"Doctor." She sternly warned making his eyes snap up to meet hers. "Please don't try and change the subject, you know it won't ever work on me. Whats wrong?"

"Amy." He let out a breath. "She tried to kiss me." The Time Lady blinked letting the words sink in, the Doctor allowing her a moment before he continued. "She also tried to... tried to seduce me..." he said fiddling with his bowtie.

"She..." the Stone swallowed, thankful that the book she was reading was not in her hand otherwise she would have dropped it and became even angrier over that rather than what she was hearing. "When you mean seduce..." she mumbled slightly trailing off.

"Yes... she did." He shivered at the thought remembering how the redhead was practically lying on the bed thinking that he was going to join her when he was happily married.

"And when you say kiss..."

"On the lips." He quietly replied carefully watching her features not sure what she was going to do. Sure there was Rose and Martha who definitely had fallen in love with the Doctor but neither of them or any other companion attempted to kiss him, let alone tried to seduce him. "Stone..." he whispered. "Please talk to me..." he begged, placing a hand over hers.

"I don't know what to say." She muttered not looking at him for a moment. "This hasn't happened to either of us before with any companion... then again we haven't had any other companions while married before." She said in thought looking at a bookcase in the distance before focusing back on him. "Are you one hundred percent sure she was trying to seduce you, sweetheart?" She asked finally looking at him.

"She was lying on her bed thinking that I..." he shivered again snapping his mouth shut.

"We should really take her home." The Stone sighed running a hand down her face.

"Since you said 'should' I'm sensing a large 'but' coming up in your next sentence." He said giving her a pointed look knowing it was something she would definitely do, being the forgiving type.

"But." She nodded dragging the word out. "This technically is our fault, more so mine than yours."

"Your fault?" He frowned at her. "She tried to seduce me!"

"Sweetheart I know that." The Stone softly replied placing her hand on his cheek after moving the plate onto the nearby table. "I saw how she was looking at you, I never thought anything would happen out of it."

"But how is it our fault then..." he asked.

"Sweetheart, think about it, if she never came with us she would have never had that angel in her eye and would never be scared to death of dying."

"So?" He questioned wondering where the Time Lady who was scaringly calm about the situation suggested for them to do.

"We need to fix this. No arguing with Amy and no shouting, we go and get Rory-"