The Pandorica Opens - Two

By the time the Doctor and the Stone resurfaced there was a large amount of spaceships buzzing around in the sky, illuminating the sky and sometimes the ground when shining lights down below

"What do we do?" Amy asked looking at both the Time Lords. They seemed to not be listening, watching almost studying the spaceships zooming around in the night sky. Counting every single one. Amy swore she could see the looks on their faces. The look they both shared when telepathically speaking to one another. It was rare for the red-headed companion to ever notice those looks but she definitely knew it when she saw it. There was no mistakes about it. Perhaps the Doctor was trying to calm the Time Lady down? She seemed quite panicked at the mention of the Daleks, and then the Cybermen gave her the idea of fighting. The Doctor didn't even argue with her on that one.

But then again were they always like that? No doubt they were thinking up a plan. That was more them. But how much did Amy really know the Time Lords? She did find an engagement ring in the Doctors blazer pocket. Was that what they were talking about. But at a time like this?

"Doctor, Stone." River said in an almost pleading tone. Not even saying the Doctors name in the way she had the whole time they were here, practically hissing it out. Instead it sounded more like a beg, like she knew they were going to do something silly, something so silly even the Stone would agree to it. "Listen to me. Everything that ever hated you both is coming here tonight. You can't win this." She shook her head. They continued to look up as if they hadn't even heard her pleadings. "You can't even fight it. Doctor, Stone, this once, just this one time, please, you have to run."

"Run where?" The Doctor questioned not looking at her. The only signal showing he was actually listening being his reply.

"Fight how?" River countered.

The Doctor brought out what looked similar to binoculars. "The greatest military machine in the history of the universe." He murmured handing the small binoculars to the Stone who looked through grinning at the Doctor kissing his cheek.

"What is?" Amy frowned. "The Daleks?" She questioned before mentally facepalming. The Stone would never be that happy at seeing as she put it 'the pepper pots'

"No. No, no, no, no, no." He shook his head slipping the binoculars into his blazer pocket. "The Romans."

After sending River off to get some Romans to help the Time Lords returned to the pandora's chamber, Amy closely following. Watching them work. The Stone scanning a side of the box with her sonic frowning ever few minutes when she checked the results on her sonic, mostly checking how much time they had less. The Doctor did almost the same however he was busy scanning the progress.

"So." Amy drew out the word trying to fill what she felt as a long silence which probably wasn't really silent on the Time Lords end. The Stone making remarks to the Doctor telling him to stop frowning which was ironic since she was frowning more than he was. The Doctor continuesly flirting given the smirk he had plastered on his face at one point. "What's this got to do with the TARDIS?"

Almost instantly the Stone while desperately trying not to show it tensed up at the mention of the TARDIS and her involvement in this whole 'plan' "Nothing." The Doctor immediately shut the companion down not even giving a glance in Amy's direction. "As far as we know."

"But Vincent's painting." Amy went on not seeing his efforts. "The TARDIS was exploding. Is that going to happen?"

"One problem at a time, Amy." The Stone sighed.

"There's forcefield technology inside this box." The Doctor murmured aloud most likely informing the Stone. "If I can enhance the signal, I could extend it all over Stonehenge. Could buy us half an hour."