chapter 1

Hai! :> 

This is my first story so... :DD                                                                                                            

please go easy on me :3 

***

BEEP. BEEP, BEEP!

"Ugh"

beep.

"shut up"

beeeeeep.

"You win again this time alarm clock!" A sixteen year old girl groaned, getting out of bed, when she looked at the time its was already 7 am and she had to go to school because it was her first day in Konoha High.

"Holy Crap I'm gonna be late!!" The girl bolted to the bathroom and got ready.

This girl is Sakura Haruno. She lives alone with her white cat Yui, since her parents are in America.

She was in preschool when she lived in Japan until 4th grade. When she was 4th grade, her parents decided to move to America, and now she moved back.

She got her cat Yui when she was little. Her parents adopted Yui so if Sakura would be alone She would have a cat for company, Since none of her relatives couldn't be with her because of business purposes.

***

Sakura's Pov

I just got out of the bathroom and got dressed. After, I went downstairs and ate breakfast. Being alone, I just took out the cereal from the cupboard and the milk. I fed Yui while doing so. I almost lost track of time, it was already 7:30. I quickly took my bag and locked the door. I dashed out of the house.

Something was on my mind as I ran do school though, 

I cant believe i'm going to see them again!

>>>

I finally reached the school gates. Panting, I suddenly bumped into someone. I controlled my breathing as much as I could and looked at the person I bumped into. I saw a pair of onyx eyes. 

"I'm so sor-" I didn't continue my sentence because I realized who I bumped into. Its was Sasuke. Sasuke Uchiha.

"Sasuke?" I asked then he looked at me, brow raised. "Hn.. you are?"

I stood there, slightly frozen. "oh, I'm sorry but I have to go" As soon as I said that, I quickly left to the principal's office. 

Its okay maybe he just didn't recognize me

Sasuke's Pov

The girl that bumped into me, she just suddenly left. I wonder why. 

(maybe she's a newbie)

but the girl seems to know me

(haven't you forgotten that your famous around the world?)

oh yeah, wait inner?

(yez?)

didn't  you disappear years ago?

(pfft. no)

Anyway the girl has pink hair and green eyes but the only person I know who has pink hair and green eyes is Sakura

(maybe its her or someone else)

but she's so familiar....

(*Facepalm*)