003: Subway Bs

D A V E

I stood there watching her walk away from me. I thought to myself, should I be aggy to the jawn. I mean she really asking for it.

No doubt shawty was beautiful and she did catch my attention but I didn't want her. Well at least I thought I didn't. Her walk was graceful and I planned to change that walk with just a few strokes. I may not have wanted her relationship wise but in the bed I planned to have her ass sayin' my name.

She seemed to disrespect me and my music too much... I planned to do the same right back to her.

I left the club later, around 2 in the morning. I hopped in my Uber and headed home. I tipped the lady and went inside my condo meeting my dog, Juno at the door.

I got in the shower and soon laid down. I decided to message Bell to see if she would dm me back.

daveeast: wussuh attitude?

I waited for a response and she messaged me back.

belladonna: tf you want?

daveeast: well since u asked, some head, airhead xtremes, and weed.

belladonna: slide right back out my dms, thank you.

daveeast: u need that attitude fixed. i can help that, free of charge.

belladonna: goodbye

I locked my Iphone laughing at myself. Next thing I knew I was out like a light.

Later

I woke up to my alarm clock at 9 a.m. I dreaded gettin' my ass up. I trudged my way to my closet putting on my clothes for the day. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, grabbed my notebook and grabbed my book bag. I headed toward the subway so I could get to the studio.

It was hot today in New York and I was loving the summer weather. I looked around and seen a distinctive sleeve tattoo on a light skinned girl. I smirked and headed towards her.

I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her shoulders

I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. She turned around quick pushing me off her.

"The fuck are you doin' touchin' me?" she snapped.

"You act like you don't want me to." I smirked.

"I don't." She turned around away from me. "Now stop talkin' to me."

I looked at her up and down. Her body was petite but she was curvy, her ass was nice and her boobs were little. She was something I could work with.

"Can you stop lookin' at me like damn?" she started walking away mumbling.

I chuckled to myself. "Attitude! Don't be mad." I jogged behind her.

"You really don't know when to quit." She snapped. "If you like me then say so."