004: Taking Responsiblity

B E L L A D O N N A

I woke up next to Le'Trey who was slumped on my bed. I smiled at him and slowly shifted of the bed almost stepping on Nubia.

"Oops I'm sorry mamas." I pet her.

I went down stairs into the kitchen and started making waffles, bacon and eggs. I put on Jhene Aiko- For My Brother. Humming and cooking I heard tiny feet pattering on the floor. I turned around to see it was Trey.

"Hey boo, hungry?" I smiled.

He wiped his eyes and nodded. "Yes please."

He was such a sweetheart and I loved him so much. Kinda made me want kids of my own one day.

"You want two pieces of bacon and cheese on your eggs." I asked.

"One piece and lots of cheese. I am tryins to be on a diet." He rubbed his barley puggy stomach.

I laughed at him. "You don't need a diet smart mouth." I sat two pieces of bacon on his plate. "You need a lot of nutrients to be strong and healthy."

"Well then gives me three." He said holding up his muscles. "I wanna be a body builder."

I shook my head giving him another piece a bacon. "Okay body builder what they gonna call you?"

"Big Layaway." He yelled holding up his arms flexing. "Grrrr"

"Do you know... never mind. Now hurry and eat so we can get you some new clothes and a uniform for your school." I instructed.

"I has a uniform at sissy house. Where is my sissy?" He frowned.

I sighed. "She didn't want to tell you... about her new job!" I quickly covered it up.

"Her new job!?" He got excited and I couldn't take that away from him.

"Yup!" I smiled.

"What she does? She a superhero?" He ate his bacon.

I nodded. I hated I had to lie, but it was for his own good. So she is going to be really busy and you know what she told me to tell you?" I asked

"What her says?"

"You gotta be the man of my house." I reached over and caressed his face.

"Oh yeah! I can do that." He nodded vigorously.

"Okay man of the house. Eat up." I said and started to eat more.

He started eating then soon we were both done and I put a t-shirt and basketball shorts he left over my house one time on him after he took his bath. I put on a t-shirt, shorts, flip flops, left my hair in its mess, and put on eyeliner.

We brushed our teeth together and I grabbed my keys and the tablet that I installed games on it then headed out the door.

I held his hand walking threw the mall. We stopped at the Dairy Queen for ice cream. I wanted a shake and he wanted a sundae. We sat down eating it.

It was unfortunate that we have been here for two hours and we only got him a few outfits. This lady walked up to us.

"Excuse me can I have a few minutes of your time?" She asked.