008: Not Letting Up

D A V E

I was again arguing with Bella for three days straight about my whereabouts. I was in the studio but the guys offered me a break at the club. I had a few drinks, maybe more.

Queen 💕: where are u?

Me: at the studio 🙄

Queen 💕: ur iphone location says otherwise David! Why lie to me? Out of everyone else, you lie to me, really?

Me: what are u? 12? hop off my dick.

She left me on received. I don't know why I was being pussy ass nigga to her. But I really put to much on my plate with this whole relationship shit. I don't know if it's the weed or the alcohol talking, honestly I think it's both, and at this point, I was psyching myself out of a relationship.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I took my attention from my phone. "Hey Dave." The unknown shawty said.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"You might not know me but I'm Deanae." She bit her lip checkin' me out.

"Good to know." I sipped on my drink. I looked at her. She was short. Maybe 5"0 or 4"11. Couldn't tell cause she was in heels. She had a made body and I mean made in the bad way. You could tell she was fake from her ass which seemed to sit up too right and wasn't evened up with her hips.

"You're not very talkative." she pointed out. Soon she started talking my head off and I started to ignore her all together. She mainly talked about how sexy I was and asked too many questions.

"I gotta piss." I downed the rest of my Hennessy bottle and walked away from her towards the men's restroom that was in the V.I.P. section. She was extra talkative and I didn't really like strangers all up in my business. I knew at this point I was drunk as hell. I pulled down my pants and started to use the bathroom.

I started to hear heels clicking on the floor behind me. Soon hands were wrapped around me and my dick. I was shocked and I turned around and it was shawty from earlier.

"Yo what the fuck are you doing!?" I yelled at her.

"Relax and let me take care of that tension you got built up. Problems with your girlfriend baby?" She purred into my ear.

"Hell no get the fuck off me!" I pushed her back and backed up.

She got on her knees and crawled towards me. "I know you're not scared of a little head."

"No what I'm scared of is that mouth and how many niggas you had to suck to get all of that plastic surgery." I zipped up my pants and the bathroom was busted into by a angry Bella.

"Dave what the fuck!?" She looked between me and the broad.

"I swear to God I ain't nothing happen this broad just thirsty as fuck." I looked down at the broad in disgust.

Deanae started to get up and she was wiping the side of her lip. "So you just gonna downplay what you made me do?"

I looked at Bella face who was fighting tears because she never cried. "Bitch..." I calmed myself down. "If you actually think I would ever let yo fake ass touch me," I pointed to myself. "then who dick you suck to make you that dumb?"

She laughed. "Your lie is cute but unfortunately, you were arguing with your girlfriend, Bella right?" And she looked at Bella for clarification and Bella nodded. "Exactly, and then you came to me for stress relief and now that you're caught up, you wanna play victim."

I chuckled. "You're right." I said sarcastically. I looked to Bella. "If you wanna believe her I don't give a fuck. I might be drunk but I ain't dumb." I left.