015: The Reveal

D A V E

"Mane Cassie get the fuck off of me." I gently pushed her off of me.

"So I'm too fat for you to fuck?" She cried.

I ignored her. Every time I wanted to touch or feel my baby kick she wouldn't let me or to kiss her stomach and just lay on it she wouldn't let me. I felt no connection with my own seed and it was sad.

My phone rang. "Wassup Clout?"

"Ayo D, products been pushin' hard lately and I know you in between albums. So, you tryna come to the warehouse?" He asked.

"Nah you know I'm boutta have a kid. After all this shit settle down then imma hit you up." I picked up my keys to leave.

"Mane I feel you. Yo ass got two baby moms boutta pop in like three months." Clout chucked.

I was confused. "Nah I told Kenya that's not my damn baby cause she really boutta have her baby and ian fuck her."

"Nah mane, I seen B. She pregnant. Look about five months or more, but yeah jawn pokin'." He said.

I dropped my keys. "What?"

"Belladonna. Bella. B mane yo ex, she pregnant and but she was walking with some nigga tho', could be his." He explained.

I wiped my face angrily. "Imma hit you back." I hung up. "Fuck!" I yelled.

Cassie came running. "Baby what's wrong?"

"I know your sneaky ass knew too! Is Bella pregnant?" I yelled at her.

"I-"

"Don't fuckin' lie to me dog! I'll smack the fuck outta you!" I grabbed her arm.

"Yes! But it's not yours! It's her boyfriends! Clarence White!" She lied.

"I know when yo ass lie Cassie!" I pushed her back against the wall.

She cried. "Okay yes! It's yours! She didn't plan on telling you! Why do you care? She was at the clinic and I seen her name checked in! That's how I knew!" She explained.

She reached up to touch me. "Bitch don't fuckin' touch me!" I backed up. She tried to come forward grabbing me. I pushed her by her stomach by accident and the shit shifted.

She backed up trying to steady it. "Oh my gosh!" She exclaimed she turned around trying to walk away.

"Cassie bring yo ass here right now!" I grabbed her shirt pullin her back. I lifted up her shirt. I looked at her in disbelief. I could see her face, scared. She hid this from me for months and my dumbass believed all her lies.

"Get the fuck out." I said calmly. She stood staring at me stuck. "Cassidy I said get the fuck out now!" I threw the lamp at the wall breaking it.

"Baby! Let me explain." She begged.

"The fuck you gotta say?" I towered over her.

"Remember when I was at the hospital over night because of complications?" She asked.

I nodded. "But yo ass said I couldn't come up there so don't even lie to me." I picked up my keys.

"I didn't let you come up there because..." She put her head down.

"Because of what bitch?" I yelled grabbed her tear stained face.

"Because I lost my baby! I lost it Dave!" She broke down.

I stood shocked. But then regained my composure. "I wanna see it. I wanna see the autopsy, the doctor reports, and everything."