021: Stay Woke

K I A N N A

I kicked Clarence making him groan. I walked over to the kitchen counter laughing. He messed with the wrong one. He might've been crazy but I was crazier. I proceeded to text David back who was currently getting his guys together.

"What did David say?" Bella asked for the hundredth time.

My phone buzzed and I smirked. "He's here."

"Look." Clarence groaned. "I'll just go outside to the police and let them arrest me. Y'all don't have to do this."

"yALl dONt HaVe tO Do tHiS. Shut the fuck up." I kicked him in his kids.

Dave walked in with Decauri and Antonio. Dave immediately snatched Clarence up.

He growled. "You know it's over for you nigga?" Dave reached back and punched him.

I heard a crack. I ran to Bella who cried out. She didn't need to see this. "Come on B." I pulled her upstairs into Dave's big room.

There was multiple groans and grunts coming from downstairs. It continued to make Bella feel bad. Who knows what they were doing but I feel as though justice is being served. After he came in while I was sleeping on the couch from watching reruns of Love and Hip-hop Atlanta. That's what set me over the edge.

He touched me and as much as I didn't want to tell Bella but he did. He gripped my chest and laid me down and kisses on my face. He told me don't scream and if I was a good girl this would be a easy thing to go threw.

One thing that threw me off was that he would call himself another name. I can't remember it like it was a alter ego of some sort, but I couldn't remember it... I was more scared to even think.

"I know he deserves it but I don't want them to kill him." She cried on my chest. "My baby is fine. So they can just rough him up a little."

Bella has a kind heart and that's why she just can't understand what needs to be done. Cats like him always get away with shit like this. They never get the true consequences they deserve. jail time ain't gonna help him. Not for what he did. He deserves to rot in hell.

I wanted Clarence to die. He invaded my life, my body... my self security. I guess I was just dumb enough to think that this would never happen to me. I felt as though that everyone knew who my brother was... that I was untouchable, but I didn't realize I was more touchable than anything.

I heard a scream come from downstairs. "Shit."

Bella tried to scramble away from me. She got loose and ran downstairs and Decauri grabbed her. I wanted to scream that she was in the way. I wanted to cry because he deserves everything he's getting.

"No stop!" She yelled.

B E L L A D O N N A

"No stop!" I yelled. I knew if I let him get killed it would be on my mind for years. God could never forgive me.

"Go back upstairs Bella." D warned me.

"I know y'all use to beating niggas and shit but I can't let this happen. Dave I can't let this go through." I teared up. "As much as I want him to die. I would never want it to be by the hands of people I love or by myself. I just wouldn't be able to sleep at night."

David walked up to me pulling me into a hug. "You're right. I was heated up by anger and the thought of him hurting you and my baby just makes me want to hurt him more. But you're right, imma let the pigs get his bitch ass."

Decauri went to untie Clarence and pushed him and pulled him up pushing out the front door. The cops ran up to the situation quickly then after IDing the suspect, detained him.